Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This is the season for the Colts so I expect a very tough game.

Both teams have banged up secondaries. We know the Colts will stack it in so Julio and A.J. need big days. If the Titans DL can generate pressure, I think the Titans win a close one.

Gonna keep picking the opponent bc when I do, the Titans pull out a win.

also, anyone else think we can run the table after the bye week?

I'm usually in line with what Doc said but I'm picking the Titans this week to see if the superstition holds up. Titans by two TD's.

Wentz has played really efficient ball. Taylor is a beast. Pittman is a beast. They don't seem to have a pass rusher on defense, but they have a lot of disruptive guys.

Our O-Line needs to make things easier for Tammy and our D-Line needs to make things tougher for Wentz.

Colt games as we know are always tough. However we are playing really well on both sides of the ball and I’m not buying into the theory that the Colts have turned the corner yet. They beat the Texans and the 49ers the last 2 weeks who are absolute trash. If we continue to play like we have this is a Titan win by 10 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts have played everyone pretty tough this year. Credit to them for that. But they haven't beaten any teams with a .500 record. I don't think that starts this week.

Titans by 10+

We have only swept the series with Indy twice, so history tells us this will likely be a loss. If we win the division is pretty much ours and I think Indy realizes that too, so I expect we get their best shot.

If we lose, we have the Rams on Sunday next up and we could easily be 0-2 the next two weeks. It gets much easier after that though. We could possibly run the table after the Rams game.

We gotta win this. This is for the play offs and if we win that's us on a 4 win streak and beaten indy twice. Also that's our tough stretch of games done.

We got this and the division will be ours again.

I think too much is made about Henry's workload....he's built for this
And I'm sure he's very aware of what he needs to do to deal with it

2021 Opponent Scouting Report: Week 8 Titans Offense- Henry on pace for 500+ touches. He might die.

Colts fan post about the upcoming game. Actually isn't a bad read. I clicked mostly for the title, which I found humorous. But he made a good point about Henry's touches. If we hope to make a deep playoff run, we really need to start limiting Henry's touches. Particularly in games where we have a good lead.

I think too much is made about Henry's workload....he's built for this
And I'm sure he's very aware of what he needs to do to deal with it

Agree with both of yous... Rushing DH22 with game locked in 4Q should not happen... why you have a backup RB active... and of course ST

BUT DH22 is in great shape and in the prime of his career... he will be fine

T17 needs to check outta those 9+ man fronts every damn time... it would be different if Titan OL was dominate or even above average.... but they are not

Whether we like it or not Henry is going to get the ball until he drops. It remains to be seen how it will effect him and we can speculate and debate for days on the subject.

If it's a close, of course he should be out there. But there was no reason to keep feeding him the ball in game that was out of hand. Particularly in the 4th Q with 8 minutes left and a 24 point lead and Mahomes clearly injured. I know the Chiefs can score quick, but you don't need Henry to move the ball or run out the clock at that point in time.

2021 Opponent Scouting Report: Week 8 Titans Offense- Henry on pace for 500+ touches. He might die.

Colts fan post about the upcoming game. Actually isn't a bad read. I clicked mostly for the title, which I found humorous. But he made a good point about Henry's touches. If we hope to make a deep playoff run, we really need to start limiting Henry's touches. Particularly in games where we have a good lead.

It was a good read. It seems like THill is finally getting into a passing rhythm with his WR's and the wide outs aren't dropping as many passes.
The league just got a glimpse of what'll happen if they go the "KC" route of selling out to stop the run.

Biggest game of the season thus far. Both sides have won 3 in a row.

I picked the colts, we're due a stinker. (This is my reverse psychology at play).

Agree with others, no need for Henry to be in the game in the last 8 minutes vs the Chiefs. Perfect time for Evans to get some snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back