Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very surprised Vegas has us as 2.5 point dogs. I get that it’s on the road, and historically, we really only sweep the Colts when their QB is out… but the Titans are a much better team than the Colts right now.

Historically the Colts had Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck and the Titans were a bad football team. The Titans aren’t bad anymore and Manning and Luck are retired. If we get after Wentz the way we did in week 3 it will be the same result. He wants to throw interceptions and make mistakes. He is just horrible under pressure. Reich is one of the more overrated HCs in the NFL.

I hope T.Y Hilton is out sunday, he has been a titan killer in the past! Julio looks like he wants to get paid but not practice or play shame we extended him

I think you are being a little harsh on Julio.
Hilton is a mere 8 months younger than Julio and is out injured more than Julio.
Hilton did very well against bad Titans defenses in the past. They don’t appear bad anymore. If we can slow down KC we can surely slow down Indy.

So proud of how the team has played the past 2 weeks. I had a good feeling against Buffalo that we would win, I was scared that the chiefs would turn things around against us, and now I’m nervous about this week. I was wrong about the chiefs. This just feels like a potential let down week after 2 awesome wins. I hope I’m wrong. If we take this game we have a strangle hold on the division!

Reasons why I hate the Clots
Their women look like NFL linebackers
Peyton Manning’s forehead
Rick Smits
Idiana
Titans will win by a huge margin!!! We will have to measure Henry’s rushing yards in light year!!!!! We will beat them so bad Rick Smits will feel it!!!!

Titans 203
Rick Smits 1

We allow Rick Smits to shoot two free throws and he sinks one

Who do y’all think starts at ILB next to Long tomorrow? Williamson, Jayon or Rice?

My hot take prediction is Jayon.
Jayon has not been activated from the IR yet….my guess is we see a bunch of Williamson since run stuffing is his specialty.

I find it a little strange that Evans hurt his ankle that bad in practice that he can’t go…just wonder whether he could be a part of a trade deal that JR has cooking

Jayon has not been activated from the IR yet….my guess is we see a bunch of Williamson since run stuffing is his specialty.

I find it a little strange that Evans hurt his ankle that bad in practice that he can’t go…just wonder whether he could be a part of a trade deal that JR has cooking

Yeah. Pretty odd that someone gets hurt playing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back