Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be playing against the Colts and Vegas this Sunday. Big % of betters on Titans. Just screams trap bet.

If/when we win this one i think this could be biggest statement win yet. Bills and Chiefs were big… but winning against a divisional rival on road after beating those two teams is what great teams do. Not gunna be easy!

Titans over pony boys 27-26

Why a DL. We need help so bad at OL.

Guess because we're really starting to realize the importance of a really good pass rush.

God, I hope there's some truth to us going after Fletcher Cox. I've been a massive Fletcher fan (I refuse to say his last name there) since his college days.

Pretty big break for the Colts. Julio on the field even not at 100% must be accounted for. Going to need AJ to have another big game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick math thing I guess, 3-5 with more than half a season left just smashes any idea they’re done.
The fact you don’t think their going to make it clearly has nothing to do with this week anyway, you’ve said that since before the season started.

Yes.. from a math perspective the Texans are still in it. I don’t think the Colts are a good team and my opinion hasn’t changed. Wentz is a turnover machine when pressured. They should have lost to the 49ers. They have wins against the Texans, Dolphins and 49ers. They have beat NO ONE with a winning record. They look real good against bad teams. They are a mediocre team.

So yea.. they are mathematically still in it. but so is everyone. History isn’t on their side. Not many teams have made the playoffs after starting 3-5.

If the Titans were sitting at 3-5 you would say they were done, You know you would.

After those plays he ran in the Chiefs game he looked like he didn't give a chit when he went to the sideline. I'm willing to bet there has been some one on one's where the Titans have voiced their displeasure with him.

Edit: So he supposedly "reaggravated" his knee that's been hurt, in practice this week. That was the final straw for him this season. I honestly think last week was the last time we see him in a Titans uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way Indy would trade Marlon Mack to us but that is the kind of deal we need to make..but then again since the Colts are"done" maybe they will after this weekend

Unless McNichols can play RB2 to Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back