Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 personnel means that the offensive formation features one running back, one tight end, and three wide receivers.

12 personnel means that the offensive formation features one running back, two tight ends, and two wide receivers.
I thought this had to do with how many are lined up with the OL.
11 has 1 additional person on each end, 12 has 1 on one side 2 on the other, basically a single WR although a WR could still line up inside,

I want to be optimistic, but historically, this is the kind of super important divisional game that the Titans should win, but somehow end up losing.

Prove me wrong, Titans.

After two huge wins this game worries me. Worried the Titans will come out flat, just seems like the titan way, but I hope they can continue the win streak and end the Colts season.

After two huge wins this game worries me. Worried the Titans will come out flat, just seems like the titan way, but I hope they can continue the win streak and end the Colts season.
I was worried about coming out flat after 1 big win but I feel a little more confident this week but I hope the team isn’t too confident after 2 big wins and knowing they already beat Indy.

Every game is a must win... especially divisional games

This is especially true this weekend. The NYTimes has their playoff predictor up now and the Titans chances of making the playoffs stand at 92% right now. If we win against the Colts, that puts the odds at 98% with a 65% chance of hosting a wild card game and 32% chance of the Bye week. Start picking off other AFC opponents and it only goes up from there.

So yes, it's a must win to get a strangle hold on the division and begin to write our own playoff ticket.

This is especially true this weekend. The NYTimes has their playoff predictor up now and the Titans chances of making the playoffs stand at 92% right now. If we win against the Colts, that puts the odds at 98% with a 65% chance of hosting a wild card game and 32% chance of the Bye week. Start picking off other AFC opponents and it only goes up from there.

So yes, it's a must win to get a strangle hold on the division and begin to write our own playoff ticket.
If we didn't lose to the Jets I would say it's not as much of a must win..but I'd rather see the team take a every game counts approach

Yea, I mean I get that. But the 2 teams are NOT in the same place. The Colts season is over with a loss on Sunday, OVER. The Titans is not.

True, but it becomes a lot easier for the Titans and you begin talking about hosting home playoff home games. A loss drops the Titans chances to 86% and then you're looking at picking off other AFC targets, especially the remaining division games or the Steelers game. Every game is special and this is the most right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back