Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up Titans fans Colts fan here. This game and the division is the Titans to lose. You have the better wrs, better rb, not sure about your kicker as haven't followed Titans to closely this year. I do think wentz and tannehill are similar in some ways mobility wise not sure who has the edge there.
Secondary wise colts can't stay healthy so that is advantage titans. Overall expecting a close hard fought game unless one team goes turnover crazy.

Whether we like it or not Henry is going to get the ball until he drops. It remains to be seen how it will effect him and we can speculate and debate for days on the subject.
I agree here the ball should be in your best players hand. I feel the colts don't use Jonathan Taylor enough

How big is this game to Colts?

Win and they’re 4-4, a game behind us at 5-3 and 1-1 HTH.

Lose, and even if we stumble the rest of the way going 4-4, Colts would have to finish 8-0 to pass us!!!!!

It’s time to prove that are we contenders. We need to start taking care of business against teams that we should beat.

This one actually makes me more nervous than the past two games. This is usually the time we take a step back and have a letdown game.

It’s time to stop losing in embarrassing fashion against teams we should be able beat. Time to look like a true contender, get consistent and take care of business! If we play like we know that we can, then we should win this by at least 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can’t. He isn’t that kind of back. He will break down and not be as effective. It’s why they RB by committee.
Idk Taylor was featured like that at Wisconsin and it didn't seem to slow him down. I think alot of teams are superstitious thinking that running a back like that will shorten their career. I wonder how emmit smith played so long

Idk Taylor was featured like that at Wisconsin and it didn't seem to slow him down. I think alot of teams are superstitious thinking that running a back like that will shorten their career. I wonder how emmit smith played so long

Probably why they are limiting him on carries. To keep him fresher. 22 carries per in college.

For reference Henry only averaged 15 carries per game in college.

Week 3 Titans turned the ball over way to many times. Also Titans faced an immobile C. Wentz. Both facing a Must win game. Really looking forward to it this weekend.

It’s time to prove that are we contenders. We need to start taking care of business against teams that we should beat.

This one actually makes me more nervous than the past two games. This is usually the time we take a step back and have a letdown game.

It’s time to stop losing in embarrassing fashion against teams we should be able beat. Time to look like a true contender, get consistent and take care of business! If we play like we know that we can, then we should win this by at least 10.
100% agreement... zero excuses

Week 3 Titans turned the ball over way to many times. Also Titans faced an immobile C. Wentz. Both facing a Must win game. Really looking forward to it this weekend.

Also no AJ Brown basically in the first half and gone after halftime and a dinged up Julio. No BUD Dupree.

This is a game we should win. Wentz is a turnover machine when pressured. The Titans are a much better team with a lot more talent and it really isn’t close regardless of what some Colts fans think. The Colts can win if the Titans can’t stop Taylor or somehow the pass rush disappears and Wentz throws the deep ball to Pittman. The Colts haven’t beat a team with a winning record and I don’t think they are very good. Pittman and Taylor. Limit them and no one else on that team scares you. That’s it. I just don’t think the Colts can stop the Titans offense.

Titans 35
Colts 21

Because teams played him way past his prime, in part so he could get the rushing record and in part because of name recognition. He averaged under 4 ypc his last 4 seasons. Though he did have 9 TDs his last season, which even if he was used purely a goal line back, it's still impressive.

We only lost to NY because we were decimated by injuries. We play again today and we would roll them by 3 TDs at least.

How scary are the Titans front 4…

What is Harold Landry's price tag now? Will he be the top Edge in FA considering his age?

I feel like we should just franchise tag him and try to develop Weaver in 2022. Probably need to spend at least a 3rd rounder on an EDGE as well in the upcoming draft.

Yeah just ask Tom Brady about Father Time lol.

You're talking about a QB that rarely gets hit and whose only job is throw the ball, to a RB that gets hit probably 90% of his snaps. If Henry loses even a fraction of a step, it can be the difference between being a feature back and purely a goal line back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back