Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.. from a math perspective the Texans are still in it. I don’t think the Colts are a good team and my opinion hasn’t changed. Wentz is a turnover machine when pressured. They should have lost to the 49ers. They have wins against the Texans, Dolphins and 49ers. They have beat NO ONE with a winning record. They look real good against bad teams. They are a mediocre team.

So yea.. they are mathematically still in it. but so is everyone. History isn’t on their side. Not many teams have made the playoffs after starting 3-5.

If the Titans were sitting at 3-5 you would say they were done, You know you would.
You just say things to say things sometimes.
I knew you were a homer before the season, that’s why I said you thought they were done. That was at 0-0, not sure what 3-5 would change.

Second, you clearly don’t know me or my history here. At 3-5, you would be 1000% wrong on my perspective. Just like many around here, I was around for the 1-4 start to make the playoffs.

You just say things to say things sometimes.
I knew you were a homer before the season, that’s why I said you thought they were done. That was at 0-0, not sure what 3-5 would change.

Second, you clearly don’t know me or my history here. At 3-5, you would be 1000% wrong on my perspective. Just like many around here, I was around for the 1-4 start to make the playoffs.

Fair enough. Yes I’m a homer. I’m a Titan… is that a problem?

But I don’t just say things to say them.

Fair enough. Yes I’m a homer. I’m a Titan… is that a problem?

But I don’t just say things to say them.
Not at all. I really enjoy @STEVE McFLARE because he’s the best homer around.

It is important to remember that though if you actually want to talk about things with as much of an unbiased approach as Titans and round here may have.

I admit that I’m biased sometimes (and straight up sarcastic a lot) but to say the Colts are done at 3-5 is just plain premature. I hope they’re done and I don’t like their odds to make the playoffs (which is good for us) but it’s not like they’re so far out of it that it’s even unrealistic to think they’ll be in the playoff mix til the end.

This says everything. Vrable looks 100% done with Evans. Oh well, the silver lining is that Evans injuries allowed us to find McNichols who has been a great complementary back behind Henry. McNichols is an excellent pass blocker and has soft hand and some explosion catching the ball out of the backfield. Evans never deserved to take reps from McNichols.

Colts getting alot of hype in this match up because wentz has "gotten better". Check the games they played and won against. Wins against dolphins, Texans, 49ers and lions shouldn't be installing fear. Losing to seahawks, rams, ravens and us tells me they can't win against good teams/ +. 500.

Let's blow these lame ponies away.

Colts getting alot of hype in this match up because wentz has "gotten better". Check the games they played and won against. Wins against dolphins, Texans, 49ers and lions shouldn't be installing fear. Losing to seahawks, rams, ravens and us tells me they can't win against good teams/ +. 500.

Colts didn't play lions

They played Rams and ravens close. Expecting a close game

They played Rams and ravens close. Expecting a close game
Most divisional games are close. However like some others have stated the Colts have beaten absolutely nobody. I would hope they are playing better too because there first few games you couldn’t play much worse. To me at this point we are clearly a better team and should beat them by 10 or more if we play like we have the last two weeks.

phonies suck
their fans suck
their women are fugly - not stooler fugly but fugly enough
phonies owner is a coke head loser whose only attribute is his daddy owned an NFL team

I’m very surprised Vegas has us as 2.5 point dogs. I get that it’s on the road, and historically, we really only sweep the Colts when their QB is out… but the Titans are a much better team than the Colts right now.

I hope T.Y Hilton is out sunday, he has been a titan killer in the past! Julio looks like he wants to get paid but not practice or play shame we extended him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back