Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans 103 Steelers 18 on six field goals.

Henry runs for 250, Hopkins catches 150, Levis inducted into the hall of fame by the end of his second game in less than a week!

oh yeaH!

We've seen what Levis can do it home. Now let's see what he can do on the road. This team is night and day to how they play on the road as opposed to home.

We owe shi**sburgh a loss on national TV, i do not forget. Great time for our first road win, get those yinzers to boo Matt Canada aht the building

Because steelers, national televised game and last week he got the Cam Newton treatment.
Refs will overcorrect especially since the game is against us.

Ok.. wasn’t aware of “ Cam Newton “ thing. Never heard of it. I’m aware the officiating crew took heat for missed calls. They were bad But let’s be honest. Derrick Henry and now Will Levis are MUCH bigger and better storylines for the NFL than a bad Steelers team and Kenny Pickett.

I don’t think the league is anti-Titans.

Ok.. wasn’t aware of “ Cam Newton “ thing. Never heard of it. I’m aware the officiating crew took heat for missed calls. They were bad But let’s be honest. Derrick Henry and now Will Levis are MUCH bigger and better storylines for the NFL than a bad Steelers team and Kenny Pickett.

The Cam Newton thing was the fact he was built like a linebacker running around and Defenses hit him accordingly. Cam never drew flags like Brady, Peyton, and all the other high level QBs at the time because he was big and liked to run. We all know you couldnt graze the latters after the ball was thrown or the yellow flag would come out.

The Cam Newton thing was the fact he was built like a linebacker running around and Defenses hit him accordingly. Cam never drew flags like Brady, Peyton, and all the other high level QBs at the time because he was big and liked to run. We all know you couldnt graze the latters after the ball was thrown or the yellow flag would come out.

Oh yea. Ok. Facts.

I want this to be true but history says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back