Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is 100% gonna be a game of who wins in the trenches and avoids making the costly turnover.

The Steelers defense has been pretty atrocious this yr against the run. They however have forced a league leading 13 fumbles and have 7 INTs... Get the running game going early and often

We have got to prevent TJ Watt from making a game changing play.... I would just line up a TE in the backfield and tell him to help double Watt wherever he lines up. No more silly having your TEs shift to follow him like we did against Garrett.

T17 played after the 'injury' occured. Could not plant but still out there

this 'injury' will be WTFever coaches want it to be

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard on radio that when Tanney healthy he is qb. If that happens I am done!
I’ll only believe it when I see it. I think it only happens from a disastrous outing by Levis, whenever THill is actually healthy, and if Vrabel isn’t just trying to do the NE media BS.

If Levis starts to suck...Tannehill's ankle will improve...if Levis continues to play well, Tannehill's ankle won't improve

As easy as that

Might be better to run slow-fastbreak tempo offense in this one...... Lineup at the line of scrimmage to not allow subs, and get the playcall in with like 16 seconds left on the playclock. --- what i'm trying to say is....... set up the protection and run play based on what you see.... AWAY from TJ lol. Don't give him time to Myles Garrett us moving L to R to L to R.

Their best interior defensive lineman is back C. Hayward. Of course just in time to start against us. Last time we played them he lined up exclusively wherever A. Brewer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back