Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans might not be a playoff team this season, that's okay most of us saw that coming. BUT they sure as heck can be Spoilers this season for the rest of the AFC teams on the schedule.
Either way I think we win this game on Sunday.

Titans might not be a playoff team this season, that's okay most of us saw that coming. BUT they sure as heck can be Spoilers this season for the rest of the AFC teams on the schedule.
Either way I think we win this game on Sunday.

Eh, we're in the AFC South, it's still possible. Have to run the table on the AFC South going forward, though.

Anything less than 500 passing yards is a failure. Levis is better than Stroud and he got 470. Plus, 6 passing TDs also makes sense for the same reason.

kidding aside, titans win 27-24 thanks to the big steak eater known as BDH!!!

I expect the starting lineup to be different in numerous places. Really hope we get McCreary and SMB back this week. Our backfield was pitiful last week with them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
all i want is to see levis continue to look capable. and some of the younger guys make some moves.

would prefer a win but this season was never meant to be so a high pick wouldnt be so bad...

Bring in guys with poor technique and they get hurt using that poor technique…how can we be so freaking bad at choosing OL, CB and WR.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back