Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda have to laugh at "12th best in the league". I'm not sure in who's universe the Titans OL is a little better than "average". I suppose there are lots of different ways to look at performance. Giving up pressure and sacks might be one way, I suppose, but I'll leave it to the experts to decide ;)
It’s like having Parris Hilton as your anchor in tug of war as she stands today. Maybe still a lil’ more pull than micro, but small indeed. Welcome to the NFL!

Not sure what you guys are worried about. With our top 12 line, our great coach, our new superstar QB, the weapons on offense, and our elite defense; we are obviously gonna win it all.

:trophy:

Not sure what you guys are worried about. With our top 12 line, our great coach, our new superstar QB, the weapons on offense, and our elite defense; we are obviously gonna win it all.

:trophy:
owl_on_football2.gif

Andrew Rupcich has been elevated from the PS for the game.
Rupcich was a 5 years starter at LT in college, but played entirely at RT in the Titans preseason games. Will likely back up Hubbard with Radunz needed at G. Rupcich is the biggest Titan at 6’6” 318lbs.
Duncan will likely back up Dillard at LT and Levin will back up at C/G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back