Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

look ahead of L8 rolling right

OUT: WR Treylon Burks (concussion), OT Daniel Brunskill (ankle), OT Nicholas Petit-Frere (shoulder), CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (thumb), S Mike Brown (ankle).

It is what it is.

OUT: WR Treylon Burks (concussion), OT Daniel Brunskill (ankle), OT Nicholas Petit-Frere (shoulder), CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (thumb), S Mike Brown (ankle).

It is what it is.
Why is a DB out with a thumb? Hell, Ronnie lot cut off his pinky so he wouldn’t miss a game

Was easy to predict the score last week, but this week it could easily go either way.

Titans need to score some points, so they better open it up and let Levis chuck the ball around. Of course that is contingent on Levis having the time.

Was easy to predict the score last week, but this week it could easily go either way.

Titans need to score some points, so they better open it up and let Levis chuck the ball around. Of course that is contingent on Levis having the time.
We’ve been discussing that, but apparently our OL is the 12th best in the league according to “experts”.

We’ve been discussing that, but apparently our OL is the 12th best in the league according to “experts”.

I kinda have to laugh at "12th best in the league". I'm not sure in who's universe the Titans OL is a little better than "average". I suppose there are lots of different ways to look at performance. Giving up pressure and sacks might be one way, I suppose, but I'll leave it to the experts to decide ;)

I kinda have to laugh at "12th best in the league". I'm not sure in who's universe the Titans OL is a little better than "average". I suppose there are lots of different ways to look at performance. Giving up pressure and sacks might be one way, I suppose, but I'll leave it to the experts to decide ;)
Last week our rookie was pressured on 56% of drop backs. We have the worst LT in history that replaced the other worst LT in history. Data is always played with, but 12 is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back