Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Here we go! Sunday night football baby. Gotta win this one #ForTheKing .

Sounds like the Lambs are trading for Von Miller so that ought to be one formidable defense. Let’s hope Julio is back and the team is ready to play!

Here we go! Sunday night football baby. Gotta win this one #ForTheKing .

Sounds like the Lambs are trading for Von Miller so that ought to be one formidable defense. Let’s hope Julio is back and the team is ready to play!
The Titans may just rally around the Henry injury...do it for him ..he was a big reason we are where we are

This was going to be a tough one even with Henry at his best.

Hopefully Jones can start getting things rolling. Downing is going to have to make some major adjustments to become more balanced and open up the passing game much more. Let’s see if Tanny can also rise to the occasion.

I think we have the tools to keep this train rolling. But we’ll soon find out.

This team is more about resilience and next man up than any Titans squad in history. If anyone can push forward and continue to show out, it’s these guys.

Titans need to get healthy. This game won't weigh much into our postseason chances, so I'd like to see Simmons, Julio and Saffold get some rest, while we allow some younger guys to get some playtime. Take the L and get ready for the backhalf of the season and the playoffs. Even with our best, it would be a hard W.

Titans need to get healthy. This game won't weigh much into our postseason chances, so I'd like to see Simmons, Julio and Saffold get some rest, while we allow some younger guys to get some playtime. Take the L and get ready for the backhalf of the season and the playoffs. Even with our best, it would be a hard W.
Lose this week, then beat them in the Super Bowl when the teams healthy!

I think the coaching staff will probably take this approach. Team is just wrecked with injuries right now, West Coast game against a really good team, spirits probably deflated over Henry and having to implement a different approach on offense.

Taking an L this game isn't going to be the end of the world. What does suck though is the Bills and Ravens have very winnable games this week, so they're going to gain some ground on us as far as seeding.

I think the coaching staff will probably take this approach. Team is just wrecked with injuries right now, West Coast game against a really good team, spirits probably deflated over Henry and having to implement a different approach on offense.

Taking an L this game isn't going to be the end of the world. What does suck though is the Bills and Ravens have very winnable games this week, so they're going to gain some ground on us as far as seeding.

Agree that sucks, but with Henry out, I think we just have to let out seeding dreams go a bit. Need to play the long game for health in the playoffs.

I 100% agree...I give the starters an extra bye week...they have earned it. Then the team focuses on the next 3 games before the true bye week and then they focus on the final 4 games.....the extra game is gonna take a toll on teams who had the earlier bye week and make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back