Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lewan and Davis are out then no way do I put Tanny in harms way....this game is pretty meaningless in the overall scheme of things.

If Lewan and Davis are out then no way do I put Tanny in harms way....this game is pretty meaningless in the overall scheme of things.
I would play him but every play needs to be a quick handoff or very short passing game. Underneath the whole game. No long developing plays to keep him safe. I wouldn't even try and attempt a screen play where the OL lets the defense through. That would be like instant death.

I would play him but every play needs to be a quick handoff or very short passing game. Underneath the whole game. No long developing plays to keep him safe. I wouldn't even try and attempt a screen play where the OL lets the defense through. That would be like instant death.
roll outs...

Maybin now on IR. For the life of me I don’t understand why we didn’t do something to address the lack of depth at corner.

Someone on nfl.com is predicting Donald will have 5 sacks against us.

It's insane we're #1 in the AFC with all these damn injuries.

I think Jackrabbit and Jackson start on the outside with Molden in the slot. They’ll being up Chris Jones from the PS and he and Borders will be the backups. They have extra safeties now that Hooker is back so we’ll see some Cruikshank and Farley at some point.

I think we’ll see Jayon and Long Jr. together with Rice backing them up. But who knows.

I think Brewer will probably be added and him or Radunz start at RG. Either one will get attacked by Donald all day so they’ll need help from the FB or a TE.

If I were Vrabel, I would go into the meeting before the walkthrough and I'd share this article with the team- not a single expert in the list of like 39 journalists picks the Titans to win. These same folks by a large margin have picked against the Titans the last four weeks. Granted, they have added reason with Henry out, but it took a team to win the last four games. The quality level of the opponents the Titans have beaten during this stretch have been much more impressive. While the Rams could definitely win on Sunday, they haven't faced a team like the Titans in quite awhile. https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lis...ennessee-titans-predictions-nfl-picks-week-9/

If there is a game to light a fire under our boys asses this is the one. If the backups aren't hungry for this game they shouldn't be playing. I'd be calling the boys out asking for some ferocity and tenacity letting them know, this is the game, we win this and everyone will know Titans is one of the big boys. Nfl World may not know your names now but if we punch the Rams in the mouth this Sunday they cant ignore us and write us off no more.

I would say something like that. Fuck these hippies from LA

If I were Vrabel, I would go into the meeting before the walkthrough and I'd share this article with the team- not a single expert in the list of like 39 journalists picks the Titans to win. These same folks by a large margin have picked against the Titans the last four weeks. Granted, they have added reason with Henry out, but it took a team to win the last four games. The quality level of the opponents the Titans have beaten during this stretch have been much more impressive. While the Rams could definitely win on Sunday, they haven't faced a team like the Titans in quite awhile. https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lis...ennessee-titans-predictions-nfl-picks-week-9/

F**K those "Experts" ....

If downing utilizes our offense like he should sans henry we should be able to hang in there and make it interesting. If we pound Peterson 30 times pretending he's henry we are fucked. I kinda think we are fucked.

So I went into the Chiefs game thinking we were going to get a 50 burger hung on us but we held them to 3 points. If we can get after Stafford like we did Mahomes then we have a decent chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back