Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football media won't give the Titans much chance without Henry, and though he has been the key thus far this season, the rest of the Titan offense has yet to really show what they can do this season. The talent is there. Remember- before Tannehill took the helm our running game was looking pretty pedestrian behind Marcus. Tannehill was the spark, along with Henry picking up steam at the time. While this is a different team, they are gritty with or without Henry. The real keys as I see it are the O-Line and the D-Line. If Tannehill has protection and some kind of run game we have a chance against the Rams. If the defense can get pressure like they did against the Chiefs we could keep from getting torched in the secondary. Look for the Titans to make this a slugfest and try to keep pressure. Hopefully they can score early and put the Rams on their heels. It is their best hope.

Kyle Brandt has the right mindset. This is exactly what I have been saying since the King was ruled out.

Fast forward to 5:46

Have to click and watch on YouTube.

Obviously shouldn't play injured players, but I think you gotta give the Rams your best. Don't even let there be a hint of quitting or letting up.

I was fine with WR's wearing 10-19. Actually got use to it pretty quick. Probably going to take me a decade to get use to a WR wearing #1.
I really only like it for ease of seeing a player on the field or being able to figure out where they came from (by position) on a play.
I guess the # system was really more for the viewers than anyone, well, F the viewers then,

I really only like it for ease of seeing a player on the field or being able to figure out where they came from (by position) on a play.
I guess the # system was really more for the viewers than anyone, well, F the viewers then,
think the refs used it for like OL downfield on a pass and such

why not critical for skill positions

Rams last three games, Giants, Lions, Texans. I’m hoping that by playing three straight JV teams they are woefully unprepared for what the Titans gonna bring.
Overconfidence is the mind killer.

Rams last three games, Giants, Lions, Texans. I’m hoping that by playing three straight JV teams they are woefully unprepared for what the Titans gonna bring.
Overconfidence is the mind killer.
Ya like the Jets for us. Except we are not a bad football team its just every talking head out there have declared our season null and void after Henry went down. So we are going into Sunday the underdog, which is when this team plays best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back