Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

As much as I hate the mistakes Levis is making we just have to hope he learns and improves weekly. Growing pains aren’t fun but it’s expected. The boneheaded throws to the other team to avoid the sack need to stop asap though.rning.
For sure. As long as Levi’s is coachable. Same bonehead type play the very next game suggests he’s not listening. He might need a short sit to get his attention.

@GoT Have they always had this feature? This is the first year they have been flooding my email with the fan cam. It's actually really cool. Can swipe around the whole stadium to find yourself. I'm in my Sneed jersey and the sunglasses. Probably the only Titans fan with an up to date jersey lol.

I respectfully disagree, he laid into him pretty good in the press conference after game 1 and then screamed "what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" to him after the last INT, Vrabel would have just smirked and shook his head while looking at the ground
Callahan did lay into him, trust me. Callahan seems like a really cool fella. Hopefully he becomes a better play caller, but for now I don't think he trusts Levis and I don't think he would've co-signed for Levis on draft day had he been here.

@GoT Have they always had this feature? This is the first year they have been flooding my email with the fan cam. It's actually really cool. Can swipe around the whole stadium to find yourself. I'm in my Sneed jersey and the sunglasses. Probably the only Titans fan with an up to date jersey lol.

no... first I heard of it... not that I messed with anything other than the Email needed to enter stadium

I respectfully disagree, he laid into him pretty good in the press conference after game 1 and then screamed "what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" to him after the last INT, Vrabel would have just smirked and shook his head while looking at the ground
The press conference after game one was nice to see but I missed him laying into him yesterday. Hopefully Levis learns from everything

Callahan did lay into him, trust me. Callahan seems like a really cool fella. Hopefully he becomes a better play caller, but for now I don't think he trusts Levis and I don't think he would've co-signed for Levis on draft day had he been here.
The jury is out on Levis. It's his job to lose, but I don't see Cally suffering the same mistake too many times. Levis needs to silence the freak out response. If not, he'll be out of here. On the other hand, after watching today's presser (Monday) I really like how Callahan approaches his job, and his respect for the team. Give him some time- he's the real deal. He just needs this team to come together. If Levis can get it together, so be it. If not, it will be someone else next year.

The jury is out on Levis. It's his job to lose, but I don't see Cally suffering the same mistake too many times. Levis needs to silence the freak out response. If not, he'll be out of here. On the other hand, after watching today's presser (Monday) I really like how Callahan approaches his job, and his respect for the team. Give him some time- he's the real deal. He just needs this team to come together. If Levis can get it together, so be it. If not, it will be someone else next year.
Agreed, at some point the whole development thing will take a back seat to trying to win a game. They did that today in Carolina with them benching Young after week 2.

100% agreed with this.

He was pretty blunt about this in his presser yesterday...I like the way that Callahan is handling this. Levis looked like a puppy who just peed on the floor at his presser yesterday BTW...
That’s good, hopefully he lights a fire in Levis. I used to watch all of the press conferences, but I honestly don’t anymore. My son keeps me busy so I rely on this site for updates.

Latest posts

Back