Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny knocking one of the best offensive teams in the NFL. It was a bad game. Tanny has what 32 Td vs 7 int. That’s pretty real good. He had a bad game

Good thing it didn’t snow either of those games.
The bar keeps changing for knocks on THill.
First it was cold weather, now it's only if it's snowing.

No one here has produced enough evidence (if there are even enough games to truly judge) how much (if any) THill degrades in snow.
Even at that, how many QB's DON'T degrade at least a little in the snow? Very similar to rain or wind, it will have an effect on the ball when throwing.

The bar keeps changing for knocks on THill.
First it was cold weather, now it's only if it's snowing.

No one here has produced enough evidence (if there are even enough games to truly judge) how much (if any) THill degrades in snow.
Even at that, how many QB's DON'T degrade at least a little in the snow? Very similar to rain or wind, it will have an effect on the ball when throwing.

When did I say anything about cold weather? I’ve only been talking about snow this whole time.

Seriously stop replying if you can’t keep up with the conversation.

When did I say anything about cold weather? I’ve only been talking about snow this whole time.

Seriously stop replying if you can’t keep up with the conversation.
We shall play this game then.

I would absolutely add that tannehill was equally as bad. He has not played well in cold weather situations dated back to last year’s playoffs
The original comment in which I replied. I stated the OL is at fault for Thill's poor play, not the weather. Notice no snow is mention, just cold weather. I know this isn't your comment, but this is what I replied to before you chimed in.

THEN:
Offense looked pretty bad against the Bengals.

The weather thing might be true but Titans are going to hate playing in January if they can’t handle that. Especially since the teams ahead of us are KC, Buffalo, and Pitt.....
You make a mention of KC, Buffalo, and Pit with zero mention of snow. From context, that would be a continuation of "cold weather".

So IF you were referring to only snow games, you failed to mention it.

The defense on THill vs. the OL resulting in the QB play is subjective. I will say that even the best QB are known to play worse under pressure. Some will even argue the ONLY way to beat some of the greats is to put pressure on them. The guys responsible for stopping that are the OL. GB had a great game plan to attack and (didn't look it up) I believe they got more sacks and hits on THill than any other game this season.

We shall play this game then.

The original comment in which I replied. I stated the OL is at fault for Thill's poor play, not the weather. Notice no snow is mention, just cold weather. I know this isn't your comment, but this is what I replied to before you chimed in.

THEN:

You make a mention of KC, Buffalo, and Pit with zero mention of snow. From context, that would be a continuation of "cold weather".

So IF you were referring to only snow games, you failed to mention it.

The defense on THill vs. the OL resulting in the QB play is subjective. I will say that even the best QB are known to play worse under pressure. Some will even argue the ONLY way to beat some of the greats is to put pressure on them. The guys responsible for stopping that are the OL. GB had a great game plan to attack and (didn't look it up) I believe they got more sacks and hits on THill than any other game this season.

My comment was directly related to someone saying WEATHER was a factor. Again go back and read... it’s all there for you.

You do this chit every single thread. You always de rail the thread blabbing on about something.

My comment was directly related to someone saying WEATHER was a factor.

You do this chit every single thread. You always de rail the thread blabbing on about something.
As "COLD" was mentioned, that is a weather, it would not be far fetched to assume that is what is being referred to. This also dates back to previous threads (not you) but others have mentioned specifically cold weather.

ZERO mention anywhere of snow.

As "COLD" was mentioned, that is a weather, it would not be far fetched to assume that is what is being referred to. This also dates back to previous threads (not you) but others have mentioned specifically cold weather.

The oline has played just as poorly in previous games and Tannehill played significantly better. Take the Steelers game, he was sacked just as many times and was under pressure the whole game. The weather last night played a significant role in how bad our offense was

No you assumed. No one else, just you.

Take your BS elsewhere.

The oline has played just as poorly in previous games and Tannehill played significantly better. Take the Steelers game, he was sacked just as many times and was under pressure the whole game. The weather last night played a significant role in how bad our offense was
Agree the weather played a factor. I'd say specifically among the secondary losing their WR all day.
I didn't notice anything specific about the OL, but it's very possible that's why the GB pass rushers were able to get around them so quickly all day.

Agree the weather played a factor. I'd say specifically among the secondary losing their WR all day.
I didn't notice anything specific about the OL, but it's very possible that's why the GB pass rushers were able to get around them so quickly all day.
That curl route TD that Adams scored made 2 of our defenders look like clowns. They went skating out of the back of the end zone when he stopped and came back to the ball.

The misunderstanding in this situation is due to your ambiguity. Don't get pissed at others because you wanted people to assume you meant one thing but didn't say that one thing.

Reading comprehension is important on a forum board. The poster was talking about last nights weather affecting the team. What else would someone assume he meant?

Reading comprehension is important on a forum board. The poster was talking about last nights weather affecting the team. What else would someone assume he meant?
Fully agree

I would absolutely add that tannehill was equally as bad. He has not played well in cold weather situations dated back to last year’s playoffs

Not sure how much more I can point out that it was specifically mentioned about COLD WEATHER SITUATIONS including our playoff games last year that didn't have snow.

The irony here is that you blamed me for de-railing things when if you disagreed you could have just BS'd the original post and moved on.

Fully agree

Not sure how much more I can point out that it was specifically mentioned about COLD WEATHER SITUATIONS including our playoff games last year that didn't have snow.

The irony here is that you blamed me for de-railing things when if you disagreed you could have just BS'd the original post and moved on.

That is not the reply that I replied to though? The one I replied to was specifically about last night. You jumped into a conversation assuming you knew what I was talking about without reading all of the conversation. That’s your fault not mine.

Hell my reply wasn’t even specifically about Tannehill lol just give it up man. Goodness.

That is not the reply that I replied to though? The one I replied to was specifically about last night. You jumped into a conversation assuming you knew what I was talking about without reading all of the conversation. That’s your fault not mine.

Hell my reply wasn’t even specifically about Tannehill lol just give it up man. Goodness.
Here's the conversation, again.

Unfortunately I also believe the weather played a role. Our offense hadn’t looked this bad since week 1.
Offense looked pretty bad against the Bengals.

The weather thing might be true but Titans are going to hate playing in January if they can’t handle that. Especially since the teams ahead of us are KC, Buffalo, and Pitt.....
Sorry @McNair9 you keep getting tagged in this. Not your fault.

@Dman5TX
I'm kind of surprised you went the butt hurt route instead of just clarifying that you were talking about specifically snow.
If that was your point, you didn't specify it well at all. Just mentioning KC, Buffalo, and Pit in Jan doesn't automatically mean snow (your assumption).

Specifically, if that was your point, it's a trash point being that Tennessee just went to NE, Balt, and KC last year, in January, with zero snow and from what I saw, zero effects from the weather. So not sure where you're coming from that they would hate playing in January @ KC, Buf, or Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back