Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the conversation, again.

Sorry @McNair9 you keep getting tagged in this. Not your fault.

@Dman5TX
I'm kind of surprised you went the butt hurt route instead of just clarifying that you were talking about specifically snow.
If that was your point, you didn't specify it well at all. Just mentioning KC, Buffalo, and Pit in Jan doesn't automatically mean snow (your assumption).

Specifically, if that was your point, it's a trash point being that Tennessee just went to NE, Balt, and KC last year, in January, with zero snow and from what I saw, zero effects from the weather. So not sure where you're coming from that they would hate playing in January @ KC, Buf, or Pit.

You are the most annoying poster on this board. Holy sh!t.

Last time I’m going to respond to you about this. You either get it or you don’t.

Reading comprehension is important on a forum board.

If a poster says he thinks weather played a factor in our loss to GB it is implied (through reading comprehension and context clues) that he is talking about SNOW.

Now that I’ve explained this to you like a 5 year old maybe you’ll understand. Don’t jump into conversations you aren’t keeping track of and damn sure don’t keep replying if you can’t understand context clues.

You showed me a different post of Mc9 talking about cold weather playoff games and that’s not the reply I responded to. The post I responded to (which you have finally found) was talking specifically about Sunday nights game. The other post you pulled you will notice I didn’t respond back to the poster (because I didn’t think it was true). He even said the phrase “I would absolutely add” meaning it was separate from the conversation we were having and he was adding to HIS point. Not my point. So take your issues up with the other poster who actually said something about other cold weather games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone has made clear their positions. I ask all further discussions of snow/cold be done in private. Further posts about it in this thread will be removed and the poster banned from the thread for a week.

Mike is a great coach and great leader but his coordinator skills are awful.

The lack of imagination and play calling is just unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back