Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
26m guaranteed.. yikes. This will trigger a few people on here I’m sure.

Definitely been discussed on a previous thread but surely JRob enquired about a trade - might have got a day 3 pick for him if that demand was out there.

One of Gettleman or JRob is going to come out of this not looking great!

Giants spending some big money whilst Jones is on his rookie contract.

When Jones and Saquon need extending they are gonna be in trouble potentially.

Now because this wasn’t necessarily a “cut”, we just rescinded his 5th year option, can we get a comp pick for this?
That is a great point! Money he got could get us one. Looks to me like we should get 2 and maybe 3 on Davis,Jonnu, and maybe Jackson. Now Bud Dupree will cost us one. I assume that is the case because that is the same thing we did with Davis.

Was there a cap hit if we had traded him instead of cutting him?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing we just couldn't find a trade partner in time. If we would've kept him past a certain date, we wouldn't have been able to cut him without incurring the dead cap. Still a shame. I find it hard to believe a team wouldn't have given up a 3rd or 4th for him. JR sucks again

I'm a memphis grizzlies fan. The grizzlies gm has shown me that it's possible to find a genius gm who makes few mistakes. The grizzlies gm is almost autistic. Not very personable, but super detail oriented and thorough. The Grizzlies GM wouldve undoubtedly traded adoree for a 2nd round pick IMO. JR is the opposite. Very personable, but not very thorough with his decision making. I hate to say it, but we might have to start looking elsewhere if he can't kill this draft and give us a winning year this season.

Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if alot of this was vvrabels fault either after woody woodyards comments about him. I could see vrabel bullying JR into making bad decisions. If this is the case they both need to be replaced if we can't turn it around fast.

They're both on the hot seat this season.

I know I know...I need to take a chill pill, but like I said, I've seen gm excellence first hand, and JRs lackluster performance is not that. Whens the next time we're going to have the best RB a top 6 QB and a top 10 WR in the league? Shit doesn't happen very often, if this management can't capitalize now, then they never will.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am still in shock, but Corey Davis to me got overpaid as well. But they both got 3 yr 39 million to jets and giants. So watching them both the last 4 years who has been the better player? Both have not lived up to expectations but Davis gave us much more, I think.

Kyle Fuller got 9.5 million from the Broncos and Jackson get 13? 26 million is guaranteed. The Bud Dupree contract we did was 5 years and 35 million guaranteed. I just cannot believe he got paid and especially this late in free agency. Who did the giants think they were bidding against Dallas?

Giants have overpaid 3 players late in free agency Golladay, Leonard Williams, and Jackson. Who were they bidding against themselves?

Yes, Adoree "could" play great for the Giants.

Or he can get injured again. 14 games the last 2 years. Imagine the guy was on another team and we were the one doing the signing, and he was one of our big name FA's. Would you be happy about it?

I find a hard time believing anyone would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back