Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Schwartz was offered a DC position in the future with the Titans that's why he came onboard? Can't imagine he'd want to hold Bowens hand for very long....same as Tim Kelly
Or they’re both being paid what they would to low key be the offensive and defensive coordinators. I mean senior assistant, and passing coordinator whatever their titles are. We all know Schwartz low key took over the defense last year, I’m sure Tim Kelly will do the same for the offense.

How was Josh McCown one of the finalists for the Texans HC job? Has no type of coaching experience to his resume. That's some crazy NBA type stuff there.

Looks like Lovie Smith is going to be the Texans next HC.

Hire a minority HC the club gets a compensation 3rd pick. They got last season for hiring Cully.
If you hire 10, do you get 10 picks?

have no idea what the rule is. I thought it also depended on which level of hire like a positional coach may net a 5th or less but HC is a 3rd.

Correct..example from Detroit hiring Brad Holmes ...

Holmes is a minority, so the Rams will now receive a third-round compensatory pick in both the 2021 NFL draft and the 2022 NFL draft for losing Holmes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoo...inority-coaches-and-executives-explained/amp/
They got 2 picks for that?!

What an awful rule.

I think Art Smith is a minority, good coach. Not many of them, where’s are compensatory picks for getting poached? Same for what’s his face in GB.

They got 2 picks for that?!

What an awful rule.

I think Art Smith is a minority, good coach. Not many of them, where’s are compensatory picks for getting poached? Same for what’s his face in GB.

All you have to do is indentify as a minority. That’s what Adam Shefter said about Miami’s new coach anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back