Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Houston and saints picks got jacked... I feel like this guy... View attachment 5378

Houston... Who cares. We have to root against them anyways. I would've taken Houston if they were still available though. Can't deny their talent.

But I was actually targeting the Saints this round as well. Almost did last round, but I'm not a huge "backup defense" guy even with these huge rosters. I'll probably just cross that bridge when the Rams bye comes.

Houston... Who cares. We have to root against them anyways. I would've taken Houston if they were still available though. Can't deny their talent.

But I was actually targeting the Saints this round as well. Almost did last round, but I'm not a huge "backup defense" guy even with these huge rosters. I'll probably just cross that bridge when the Rams bye comes.

Yeah but I like to have at least one option on the roster.

Hahah. That might actually be a little harder to do this season but.. Who knows, maybe

The funny thing was in our money league last year I am about 90% sure I drafted the Chiefs defense in the last couple rounds because they opened with the Jags.

Dropped them and went with whoever played the Jags the next week. But that turned out to be a mistake... I figured it was just Gabbert giving them a ton of points and they wouldn't repeat it too often. Oh if I had only paid closer attention to their schedule and realized they would go 9 weeks without having to play a good QB (aside from Romo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back