Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't buka usually hanging out on TR? Maybe someone can hit him up there. Rocky always been steady and reliable in the past.

Could we possibly just delay the draft to buy us some more time to reach these fools? I really don't like the idea of going to 10 teams and putting all those players into the pool on such short notice. Not saying that for selfish reasons as I have two 1sts. But it seems unfair for folks who may have traded picks away to all of a sudden have this be the most meaningful draft we've had since the startup.

Legitimately would be a game breaker for me, thru no fault of my own
If it comes to the point where 10 teams is the only option maybe we could just do a totally separate draft (w/ random order) for those players?
giphy.gif

Send me a link to the possibly available teams.

There is such a thing as a distribution draft if you have multiple new league members. You take the two orphaned teams players and draft picks and let the two new people draft from that pool prior to the actual draft.

Isn't buka usually hanging out on TR? Maybe someone can hit him up there. Rocky always been steady and reliable in the past.

Could we possibly just delay the draft to buy us some more time to reach these fools? I really don't like the idea of going to 10 teams and putting all those players into the pool on such short notice. Not saying that for selfish reasons as I have two 1sts. But it seems unfair for folks who may have traded picks away to all of a sudden have this be the most meaningful draft we've had since the startup.
Why not Just do a total redraft???

Also bukafax told me today he’s never coming back

No jokesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back