Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear jw has some black guilt

Always giving Dee players for cheap
What’s wrong with a trade that benefits both teams? I didnt have anyone sitting here making me offers for Cousins or Foles, and I didn’t like my chances of getting a full time starter at RB in this draft class.

I’m trying to better my team and I believe I have.

But keep offering me 2022 4th round picks for starters Brave, it’s funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s wrong with a trade that benefits both teams? I didnt have anyone sitting here making me offers for Cousins or Foles, and I didn’t like my chances of getting a full time starter at RB in this draft class.

I’m trying to better my team and I believe I have.

But keep offering me 2022 4th round picks for starters Brave, it’s funny.
I never offered you anything like that

Dee spanking you in all these trades

I have two other first round picks. Start low and work towards the middle. I know people don't like to trade in this league, but that's how negotiating works.
This just isn’t the year many if anybody is going to want to trade a future first + something for a first this year. Draft class just isn’t strong.

Even with the time value of picks, I’d almost rather trade a first this year + ? for a 2020 first.

I have two other first round picks. Start low and work towards the middle. I know people don't like to trade in this league, but that's how negotiating works.

Yea I have no problem trading, Ive made a lot of trades in this league, I just don’t have interest in trading a potential 1.1 pick in next years draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back