Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case all you guys thought I’m doing a teardown, I’m not.

Yes, Andrew Luck absolutely f*cked me and I get absolutely nothing out of that trade with Dusty, it sucks. But life goes on and the Raging Little Vondy Hard On’s are gonna fight to the death.

My offer didn’t mean you were doing a tear down. It would help you upgrade at QB and get you a first back

Yes, Andrew Luck absolutely f*cked me and I get absolutely nothing out of that trade with Dusty, it sucks. But life goes on and the Raging Little Vondy Hard On’s are gonna fight to the death.

Damn, you traded for Luck?

I'm trying to give you a Luck replacement instead of riding with Allen and Midget Murray and you won't take it!

Dak not better than Allen? Dak was like QB5 last yet after he got Cooper. You also get Hunter Henry, RB depth, and a first round pick.
No offense. But this is a bush level offer

Dak
Hunter Henry
Breida
2020 1st

For:

Kittle
Freeman
Josh Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to give you a Luck replacement instead of riding with Allen and Midget Murray and you won't take it!
I’m not interested in Big Ben but thanks. I’d much rather find out what I have in Allen/Murray then leverage on the next QB to f*cking retire.

Well you did trade freeman for a 2nd rd pick previously, so it’s kinda hard to know what kind of value you put on him.
That’s fair, but it was also after I just took over the team and devonta was out for the year and he wasn’t splitting carries with Tevin Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back