Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't get drafted in mine either. 12team league of nothing but titans fans too lol.
So....

I’m in an ATL league. Guy I’m playing started Ryan, Julio, Hooper, Ridley and M. Bryant.

We tie 110.7 points, I won based on a tie breaker I haven’t figured out yet.

My team name.....

Almost 34-28

MM over Ben is an obvious one.

MM isn’t even rostered in my redraft league
If we're going to let Sandbagging Fred get away with not starting a QB last year when Trubisky was hurt and Chase Daniel was available then I shouldn't get shit for starting a bad QB over a good one.

If I actually still even owned my 2020 1st, I could go winless and still get f’ed by the lottery and end up with the 5th overall pick. Now that I don’t own my 2020 1st I’m assured #1 overall.

@SawdustMan its decision day do i move on and pursue other wrs
I think it's gonna take a little more than that offer for me to move him at this point. If you wanna send me your max offer I'll give a quick decision. That's just a wee bit light considering it really hurts my chances for this year. Sanu is basically a nothing piece. He would never even see my lineup and would get cut after the season. If it were a better player in his place I'd probably do it.

I think it's gonna take a little more than that offer for me to move him at this point. If you wanna send me your max offer I'll give a quick decision. That's just a wee bit light considering it really hurts my chances for this year. Sanu is basically a nothing piece. He would never even see my lineup and would get cut after the season. If it were a better player in his place I'd probably do it.

Who’s he after? Don’t move Mike T without talking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back