Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JCBRAVE

Let’s make a deal!
Im not moving Barkley

only reason I let Carson go was 1.) I have no way to replenish my WRs/TE without doing that, and 2.) I fully expect Carson to hold out in 2020

hes a top 5 RB in yards right now and is paid in dog food

Im also counting on Henderson next yr since I spent a 1st pick to get him. Hopefully he can soften the loss of Carson

Im not moving Barkley

only reason I let Carson go was 1.) I have no way to replenish my WRs/TE without doing that, and 2.) I fully expect Carson to hold out in 2020

hes a top 5 RB in yards right now and is paid in dog food

Im also counting on Henderson next yr since I spent a 1st pick to get him. Hopefully he can soften the loss of Carson

Check again

I have a theory about drafting RBs and trading for proven WRs. Trading for Kupp and putting those picks to use in a RB-heavy draft wouldn't be a bad idea.
We’ve got 3 WR spots, and a flex. That’s been my main strategy since we drafted and it’s worked out pretty well.

A good WR will stay around 10 years, where a RB may last 5. Look at what’s happen to Gurley. I did the same thing with Freeman two years ago, gotta sell those guys in their prime.

SB still has about 4-5 before he has to think about that. His problem is being on the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back