Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh it wasn’t shockingly bad. Just don’t wanna give up Jacobs, if I was to move watson it’s have to be for a starting TE right now plus a lot more, not Watson and Jones for Kyler freaking Murray and a dead tight end
Well Murray is #9 overall in points. And I threw in a 1st. What about Mark Andrews, #3 TE in points?

If we don’t have draft picks do we still have to make cuts?

so I don’t think this is right.

On the league home page it says that our rosters are gonna be at 24 next year, 10 player cut and that we should begin making adjustments now. If we are already within the 24 player limit including our 2020 draft picks we shouldn’t have to make any additional cuts.

so I don’t think this is right.

On the league home page it says that our rosters are gonna be at 24 next year, 10 player cut and that we should begin making adjustments now. If we are already within the 24 player limit including our 2020 draft picks we shouldn’t have to make any additional cuts.

you have 27 total players right now, you need to be down to 24 and if you want to draft I guess would have to cut more

Right, so I just need 4 cuts if I have 1 draft pick. Someone said a few weeks ago that we have to make 10 cuts regardless
Not how it works. You have a set amount of keepers that you can have going into the draft. If we keep 16 then you can have no more than 16 keepers entering the draft. You can keep less if you want and you’ll end up with extra draft picks at the end of the draft.

So if you have a full roster which is 26, then you’ll have to cut at least 10 players no matter what.

Not how it works. You have a set amount of keepers that you can have going into the draft. If we keep 16 then you can have no more than 16 keepers entering the draft. You can keep less if you want and you’ll end up with extra draft picks at the end of the draft.

So if you have a full roster which is 26, then you’ll have to cut at least 10 players no matter what.
So we’re going from 22 keepers to 16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back