Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissioners.

We gonna decide now its a free for all and we can tank as we see fit or will action be taken
I view what fry is doing as fair play honestly. I mean, he's clearly tanking. But tanking within the rules imo. It's not as if Matt Ryan has been balling lately or anything. If he were benching Mahomes for Hodges, I'd have a much bigger problem with it. But getting involved with roster decisions outside of the obvious (bye/out players in lineups) is kind of a tricky deal anyway. Like, Ryan only put up 18. The Lions D put up 4. This very well could blow right up in his face.

I’m a commish for a league and outside of playing people who are out, kinda hard to make decisions for them. I mean I could have benched Amari for Beasley and it would look like I’m tanking but Beasley outscored Amari.

I’m a commish for a league and outside of playing people who are out, kinda hard to make decisions for them. I mean I could have benched Amari for Beasley and it would look like I’m tanking but Beasley outscored Amari.
For argument's sake, there's something to be said for starting a guy on a revenge game versus an undrafted QB who's never played a snap in his life over Matt Ryan.

But, as you said, there's really nothing you could do unless we all designated said team as tanking and then auto-set their lineup to Optimum points.

which I never really understood. Don't we want the worst team to have the extra ball so they can get out of the gutter and not the 7th best team?

seems like you get penalized twice for having a bad team.

gives the bottom teams something to try for when the season is basically over. Yea it might muddy things a bit but whatever, there’s no perfect science here

So we just accepting tanking as part of the league?

I mean hea admitting it. Bish ass fred stays doing it, so we all agree its fair play or what. I mean, seems as good a time as any to just make a decision well stick with.

I mean hea admitting it. Bish ass fred stays doing it, so we all agree its fair play or what. I mean, seems as good a time as any to just make a decision well stick with.

dog, Fred ain’t got QBs. You are basically boned in beave without QBs.

like the titans with Mary at the helm... what tf do you expect?

Fuck a fry fuck a fred fuck yall if you doubt me

Fuck this league I dont even wanna win im outtie

Tell these fools something they dont know about me

Oooopoooooohhhoooooooh GOAT AIJTNT GOT NOTHING WOOOOOOAAAAH WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION

FUCK A GOAT
5 2 0
FUCK A GOAT
5 2 0
FUCK A GOAT
5 2 0

**** a fry **** a fred **** yall if you doubt me

**** this league I dont even wanna win im outtie

Tell these fools something they dont know about me

Oooopoooooohhhoooooooh GOAT AIJTNT GOT NOTHING WOOOOOOAAAAH WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION

**** A GOAT
5 2 0
**** A GOAT
5 2 0
**** A GOAT
5 2 0
#TopTeam

Eston getting all cranky when he got his win against me in week 1.

I gave everyone a chance at a free win this year. Some took advantage and some didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back