Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ida traded Jones too. Jwills roster has big bust potential next year after over achieving this year

big bust potential?

MVP QB
Carson
Jones
Cooper Kupp
Edelman
AJ Green
Desean Jax
Mecole Hardman gonna get loose
Paris might do something
Mark Andrews(3TE)
Njoku may breakout

that’s a lot of young stud youth

big bust potential?

MVP QB
Carson
Jones
Cooper Kupp
Edelman
AJ Green
Desean Jax
Mecole Hardman gonna get loose
Paris might do something
Mark Andrews(3TE)
Njoku may breakout

that’s a lot of young stud youth
WRs going to be an issue. AJ, DJax, and Edelman are getting up there in age.

I don't think ive seen any shady trades but as soon as playoffs start trades should be blocked until offseason. But, as long as nothing gets crazy one sided im okay with keeping it.

You just can’t convince me that trading the #4 overall RB is a good move in the playoffs
I mean, we'll see how the next two weeks play out. I wouldn't have done it either but with how successfully jwill has flipped that team I'm not gonna bother really questioning it at this point lol.

I don’t believe anyone is saying this isn’t a trade with risks. I know that.
It’s kinda like trading away 3 firsts for JuJu, ouch.
I don’t know anyone who’d have traded three firsts for Juju.

I just don’t see why you’re trading a guy on a hot streak, during the playoffs, in a dynasty league.

You should have moved him in the off season if you were worried about his future.

I don’t know anyone who’d have traded three firsts for Juju.

I just don’t see why you’re trading a guy on a hot streak, during the playoffs, in a dynasty league.

You should have moved him in the off season if you were worried about his future.
Hot streak? He scored 3 points in 3 of his last 4 games. His value had been falling since week 9, I wasn’t getting any bites on any offers and I didn’t want a middle of the pack/late 1st for him. I wanted an every down RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back