Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would’ve gotten a better play than Melvin at 1.2 and a better WR than MikeWill with his 3rd. Lol
Yeah.

Melvin has bad knees and is in a timeshare. Mike Williams has Tyrod Taylor/Justin Nerdbert throwing to him.

The best part about this trade is dumping Demaryius Thomas.

He would’ve gotten a better play than Melvin at 1.2 and a better WR than MikeWill with his 3rd. Lol

still have 2 seconds

I’m not winning this year, I need players. Gordon going to make 8 million playing back up??

also idc for Gordon that much, but he has a chance to go off and people are always will to trade to make a run.

still have 2 seconds

I’m not winning this year, I need players. Gordon going to make 8 million playing back up??

also idc for Gordon that much, but he has a chance to go off and people are always will to trade to make a run.
You aren’t winning this year but if you put a young stud next to Chubb and Kyler that’s a great foundation. You took on a 2nd contract back that got dumped by his former team for a split duty gig. You had a chance to get a stud and you got scared and settled for Melvin. Damn Dee, I though you were a real player, you just a latte soft Homie.

You aren’t winning this year but if you put a young stud next to Chubb and Kyler that’s a great foundation. You took on a 2nd contract back that got dumped by his former team for a split duty gig. You had a chance to get a stud and you got scared and settled for Melvin. Damn Dee, I though you were a real player, you just a latte soft Homie.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Dee and I could come to an agreement, but I was surprised he took Chubb.

My philosophy is to get RBs last because they have a short lifespan. Dee is taking two guys, Gordon especially, who may not be able to contribute by the time the rest of the squad is built up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Dee and I could come to an agreement, but I was surprised he took Chubb.

My philosophy is to get RBs last because they have a short lifespan. Dee is taking two guys, Gordon especially, who may not be able to contribute by the time the rest of the squad is built up.
Chubb is a stud, but I think they lighten his load with more Hunt this year too.
Dee had 1.3 and 1.4 and he ended up with Chubb and Melvin, I guess it could’ve been worse. It also could’ve been Dobbins and Akers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back