Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit, I think we should shorten the time if someone is active. Shits getting old, just sitting around waiting for one person to stop playing games.

Now i wont even draft til 1am

Talk about women, yall cry all day when a guy has **** going on
F u willy and eat a dick while youre at it
And here you could’ve just made your pick and been a reasonable person about it, but instead do the exact thing we’re complaining about. Disappointing

pick your scrub, SCRUB!

what about the draft? complete lottery?

Im cool with whatever.

Initial idea would be to take the 1-6 and 7-12 teams of the 2019 season and do two separate lotto pick lineups. Equally weighted btw

I wouldn’t want the 1.1 guys to literally get a free 1.1 and I wouldn’t want the 1.12 guys to be stuck with low draft capital due to some completely unforeseeable situation.

Initial idea would be to take the 1-6 and 7-12 teams of the 2019 season and do two separate lotto pick lineups. Equally weighted btw

I wouldn’t want the 1.1 guys to literally get a free 1.1 and I wouldn’t want the 1.12 guys to be stuck with low draft capital due to some completely unforeseeable situation.

Thats more than fair imo. Didn't want to step on JCBs toes, but of course he wanted it to stay the same lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back