Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody at TE? I have 2 top-ten guys. The third is #12 with a rookie QB starting. All of them young.

I'm clearly not winning this season, but that depth can be valuable in the future.
That comment was directed at Crow who has Chris Carson and nobody at TE.

Fry, I like your TEs.

@Clark @Fry @SawdustMan @Scarecrow @Dee

Guys, here's a scenario:

a game gets postponed like NE/KC from sunday to potentially tuesday and Ensco is gonna start Mahomes and CEH, the game ultimately gets cancelled on monday or tuesday morning and now he didn't have 2 of his biggest positions play in the game.

Are we going to put a mechanism in place for this type of thing if it were to happen where we basically need to call our shot ahead of sunday's noon start for replacement players? Or are we just screwed?

Serious question, not trying to bullsh!t here.

I'm approaching things as if KC/Pats players will not play. Some points are better than 0.

I have Mahomes and Hill on my bench at the moment in Beaver.

@Clark @Fry @SawdustMan @Scarecrow @Dee

Guys, here's a scenario:

a game gets postponed like NE/KC from sunday to potentially tuesday and Ensco is gonna start Mahomes and CEH, the game ultimately gets cancelled on monday or tuesday morning and now he didn't have 2 of his biggest positions play in the game.

Are we going to put a mechanism in place for this type of thing if it were to happen where we basically need to call our shot ahead of sunday's noon start for replacement players? Or are we just screwed?

Serious question, not trying to bullsh!t here.

I’m approaching it like they won’t play. I’ll be sitting those players and taking my L with points instead of with zeros

Agreed

at this point, approaching like they won’t play.

HOWEVER

let it be known I’m in first place in both leagues and the only fair thing to do is call the season now before any shenanigans arise.

#goat&beavchamp2020

Same as if you had a guy questionable who played on Monday night. It’s your call to take the risk and have him on the lineup knowing he might not play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back