Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know where else to put this, but need advice...
In a league with friends, I'm the commissioner.
One friend, didnt pay attention or play for the first 6 weeks. Lots of excuses, couldn't log in, when he finally did it was "dont know how to change players around". I sent him numerous messages and help.
Now he's dropping guys and leaving roster spots open.

I think he's had enough time to act properly, so Im filling his roster with players that have had bye weeks and locking his team.

Thoughts?

One friend, didnt pay attention or play for the first 6 weeks. Lots of excuses, couldn't log in, when he finally did it was "dont know how to change players around". I sent him numerous messages and help.

I think he's had enough time to act properly, so Im filling his roster with players that have had bye weeks and locking his team.

Thoughts?
Free wins!

Forget him

Thoughts?
Sounds like he’s probably leaving the league anyway. Fuck him.

He's acting like a real dick, disappointing being a friend and all....I'll see what happens this weekend.

Thanks for the thoughts
We had this issue with thaky and dave, they thru a fit too

Just address it to the guy and let him reflect on things

Hopefully you can remain buds but what does he think you can even do at this point...

We had this issue with thaky and dave, they thru a fit too

Just address it to the guy and let him reflect on things

Hopefully you can remain buds but what does he think you can even do at this point...
You're right, I have reached out to him to get it fixed...just get excuses,then he makes moves that dont make sense.
Disappointing for sure, public leagues you expect this crap not from friends.

You're right, I have reached out to him to get it fixed...just get excuses,then he makes moves that dont make sense.
Disappointing for sure, public leagues you expect this crap not from friends.
Had a winless team trade all his best players for scrubs to another guy. We called him on it and vetoed the trade so he proceeded to drop his entire team. He eventually got over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back