Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there around 430 ish as well

I will be bringing a case of cocaine too numb the pain

not really

but I will bring a case of iced down domestic light beer - yum!

Will try to be there about 4:00, before the traffic gets too bad. Will bring more Bud Lights again and a Music City Stomp Towel which I got from someone (Titanium I think) at the last Stoolers tailgate.

We will be bringing wings for sure. We should be there by 4:30 a well...I think that is when Chris said we could get into our usual parking spots.

Will be looking to better my cornhole performance this time around.

Whats up guys, attending my first titans game when they play indy. Managed to get a group of 14 to go along with! I plan on purchasing a parking pass off ebay/other site. Targeting lot R, as it is close to the bridge, is this a decent place to set up a 10x10 canopy tent and do some pregaming? Also looking at lot D. Anyone advice/tips would be appreciated!

I'm not familiar with any of the lots next to the stadium except for A, B and C which are on the east side.

I see a couple A passes up for sale. I don't suspect there is a huge drop off between lots, so I'm sure any of these are reasonable places to set up camp.

So I guess my question morphs into, what are the benefits of having a parking pass? Theoretically can't you just show up and park in any of these lots and set up camp?

If you have a pass to Lot A, you can park anywhere within that area. Advantages? You're close to the stadium. It's tough to get out after games though.

We park about a 10-minutes walk away. The ladies like the indoor potty and it's easy to get back on the interstate after the game.

Fair enough, thanks for the information. We plan on pokin' around at hooters for awhile after the game until the traffic dies down (Might have to leave the game a bit early to try and get seats though, booo, lets hope we are up by 21)

thumbsup_arniesmall.jpg

Anyone else going to see the game in Buffalo???????? If so, and it is your first time at the Ralph let me know. Games in Buffalo are, well, special. . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back