Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately we will take a WR that can play slot and return kicks. I dont think we have a punt returner unless Darrington Evans is going to take that on?

So who left on the board fits that role?
Dazz Newsome is the WR with most punt return experience

Avery Williams is the best returner left

Hmmm.

I believe that I said :

"I'm not just worried about WRs"....

We came into the draft with several needs, ONE of which is WR. I don't yet see how trading down to pick up an ILB addressed any of them.
I'm not hitting the panic button yet, but I don't see that an extra 4th rounder justified the pick.

I'm also not being paid to be a GM, though, so I'll just have to wait and see how things go. ;)

oh ok then I mis read - because yes I didn’t see how the LB pick made much sense as well. By far my least favorite pick of the bunch thus far. And not because he isn’t talented obviously - not a huge need and don’t see him being a must have starting caliber LB

Yeah, probably. I'm totally willing to give them credit for knowing things I don't about these guys. I'm not a scout at all. But man, Wallace seems like a really good WR2 long term. Wonder why he's falling?

WR so deep this year is probably the reason he’s falling ; but still rather have Surratt or St. Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back