Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we didn't draft an edge player last year and everyone believed that was confirmation of us getting Clowney? Then boom! ...3 months later we were right! Maybe that's the same now but with Julio Jones.

...Except I don't think we can afford him and we still need edge.

I'll be happy picking Dede Westbrook.

you know whatever WR falls to the 4th they’ll will go with a third corner or a special teams contributing LB

Yeah, probably. I'm totally willing to give them credit for knowing things I don't about these guys. I'm not a scout at all. But man, Wallace seems like a really good WR2 long term. Wonder why he's falling?

Interesting moves for sure. But JRob does well in these rounds. Hes made some 'where did that come from' picks in the past and theyve worked out. Jayon, Nate Davis etc. The move back didnt surprise me at all.

I would also not be surprised to see us go WR twice in the 4th if the right guys were available.

lol not worried about WR .... at any point AJ gets dinged up I hope you have your Batson n Reynolds jersey ready to wear.
Hmmm.

I believe that I said :

"I'm not just worried about WRs"....

We came into the draft with several needs, ONE of which is WR. I don't yet see how trading down to pick up an ILB addressed any of them.
I'm not hitting the panic button yet, but I don't see that an extra 4th rounder justified the pick.

I'm also not being paid to be a GM, though, so I'll just have to wait and see how things go. ;)

Hmmm.

I believe that I said :

"I'm not just worried about WRs"....

We came into the draft with several needs, ONE of which is WR. I don't yet see how trading down to pick up an ILB addressed any of them.
I'm not hitting the panic button yet, but I don't see that an extra 4th rounder justified the pick.

I'm also not being paid to be a GM, though, so I'll just have to wait and see how things go. ;)

Maybe we're trading that 4th and a future 4th for Anthony Miller

I like the Farley and Molden picks, I don't know enough about Radunz, the Rice pick was a headscratcher with Amari Rodgers on the board.

Maybe we are trading a 4th for a WR?

Wallace
St Brown
Shi Smith
Still available

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting moves for sure. But JRob does well in these rounds. Hes made some 'where did that come from' picks in the past and theyve worked out. Jayon, Nate Davis etc. The move back didnt surprise me at all.

I would also not be surprised to see us go WR twice in the 4th if the right guys were available.
I think two Wr are possible between 4th and 5th rounds. There are still WR, TE, and Edge I like. Most are more one dimensional at this point, but if used correctly can help the depth.

Guys I’d like to see taken today Jimmy Morrisey center from Pitt....Jalen Darden....Bobby Brown...Micheal Strachen...Kenny Yeboah...Avery Williams

2 picks for Miller? Ouch
My family are huge Bears fans, so by default I keep tabs on them regularly. Let me just say their GM is a moron and would take a 6th rounder in a heartbeat for Miller. He already traded away almost all their picks and they have salary cap issues. Miller would be a solid #3 for us.

My family are huge Bears fans, so by default I keep tabs on them regularly. Let me just say their GM is a moron and would take a 6th rounder in a heartbeat for Miller. He already traded away almost all their picks and they have salary cap issues. Miller would be a solid #3 for us.
A 5th or 6th I would do..two 4ths? No

Ultimately we will take a WR that can play slot and return kicks. I dont think we have a punt returner unless Darrington Evans is going to take that on?

So who left on the board fits that role?

So I slept on it last night and I'm more convinced than ever that there is a WR we dont know about coming into the fold from outside the draft through trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back