Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uno boys - this is just I uno ...

u get rid of Jonnu, Davis

you got virtually nothing after AJ.

What is JRob thinking??? Like it’s Reynolds and Batson??

At this point is Julio or bust idc how much $$ they have - I just don’t understand this. What is the plan JRob??????

double team AJ and stack the box on Henry.

Wow. I don't understand what the plan is.

I guess we're going to have to wait and see if JRob has something up his sleeve. Hopefully he'll pull some magic and I'll be amazed by the start of the season, because he sure has me baffled.

I guess we're going to have to wait and see if JRob has something up his sleeve. Hopefully he'll pull some magic and I'll be amazed by the start of the season, because he sure has me baffled.
Their board starting to shrink rapidly in the 3rd round.

Upgrading our lines on both sides of the ball, and our backfield—these are the biggest priorities.

We will find a way to add productive wrs.

I understood a CB in the first. I expected a WR in the second and OL and Edge in the third. I guess Rice caught me by surprise. It's not that he might not prove to be a solid member of the team, it just didn't seem like they could pass up taking a WR by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back