Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I nailed the pick last night, I might as well take a stab at tonight's picks as well. We will either find a way to trade for a guy like Anthony Miller or we will get lucky and one of the Moore boys will fall to us.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we trade a pick for Anthony Miller. We then use our 2nd round pick on either 1) OT Sam Cosmi or 2)TE Pat Freiermuth

I think the best case scenario is actually trade for the vet WR and get the TE. From what I know about this draft class, the OTs run deep and the TEs are trash behind this guy.

Titans should trade 2021 draft pick for Bears' Anthony Miller, says B/R

Titan Up!

Moore is fantastic, but this forum kind of lost their mind on him just because AJ wanted him.
So mad right now. I am trying not to over react because plenty of WRs left but if they don't address it round-2 and its AJ and REYNOLDS??! Imma rage.. GET A DAMN PLAYMAKER

There are like 14-15 WR's in the top 100'ish players.

Moore is fantastic, but this forum kind of lost their mind on him just because AJ wanted him.

There are like 14-15 WR's in the top 100'ish players.

I know I know ... just let down - hella woulda liked Elijah on the Titans pairing with AJ.

They literally did nothing but lose playmakers on offense and IF they wait till the middle rounds to get any help has me nervous. I know its deep this year but just need them to draft a WR this round to lose this anxiety.

I cant be dealing with Firkser and Reynolds as the secondary weapons.

I have Dyami in the crosshairs. Hopefully the Falcons don’t. I see they going WR at 40, but who knows the guy they like best. We might see a mini-run on WRs so buckle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back