Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
After nearly 25 years, I’ve decided it’s time to let go of goTitans.com.

Part of the reason is I’m giving up our PSLs so won’t be season ticket holders for the first time since ’99. I retired last year and we plan on moving out-of-state soon to be closer to family. The timing to retire goTitans.com seems right. My Titans money will now go toward greens fees and fishing bait.

I’ve made some good friends through this forum over the years. I’ve enjoyed meeting many of you at our tailgates.

Special thanks to Titanium and Laserjock who started this as the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page back in the late ‘90s. I appreciate both your friendship and support all these years.

And thanks to all of you who made this a fun place to be a part of for such a long time.

I'm posting this now so everyone has a chance to start scouting options for your Titans talk fix and to revisit some of the more classic threads before we shut it down sometime in late July.

Go Titans.

After nearly 25 years, I’ve decided it’s time to let go of goTitans.com.

Part of the reason is I’m giving up our PSLs so won’t be season ticket holders for the first time since ’99. I retired last year and we plan on moving out-of-state soon to be closer to family. The timing to retire goTitans.com seems right. My Titans money will now go toward greens fees and fishing bait.

I’ve made some good friends through this forum over the years. I’ve enjoyed meeting many of you at our tailgates.

Special thanks to Titanium and Laserjock who started this as the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page back in the late ‘90s. I appreciate both your friendship and support all these years.

And thanks to all of you who made this a fun place to be a part of for such a long time.

I'm posting this now so everyone has a chance to start scouting options for your Titans talk fix and to revisit some of the more classic threads before we shut it down sometime in late July.

Go Titans.
TJ, its been awesome bro! Enjoy retirement and thank you for the best Titans Fan site while it lasted!

Wow.. It's hard to believe I joined this forum in 2007. That means for 45.9% of my life, Go Titans has been a part of it. I'm going to miss it. Might have to go back and read the VY thread just for fun!!!

Not going to lie though, its probably going to make me a heck-of-a lot more productive with other things.

What are we supposed to do now in the offseason????

what will become of the gotitans.com url? is it for sale? have you already sold it?

also, congrats on retirement!

Last edited by a moderator:
9a79514bf7651f6edaba2098a101257872040fc9.gif
RIP In peace.

Just as we were going a different direction and about to have happier Sunday's.

But all in all, enjoy yourself and congrats on retirement.

This is a bummer as I've been on here since 2005 and this is all I know when it comes to online Titans football.

Just as we were going a different direction and about to have happier Sunday's.

But all in all, enjoy yourself and congrats on retirement.

This is a bummer as I've been on here since 2005 and this is all I know when it comes to online Titans football.
with zero actual knowledge of situation I would think this site had some $ value but clearly I am wrong

When this place gets made into a movie I request to be played by Peter Dinklage

I also think these might be a match:
Sam Elliott as TJ (obviously)
DW as themselves
Kathy Bates as GoT
Geoffrey Giraffe as 8and8
Dillon Radunz as 520
Joey Swoll as JCB
a literal pile of dust as Big TT
Carrot Top as Thaddeus
Jim Breuer as Hormesis
Joe Exotic as XO