Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This is so freaking sad, I encourage everyone to use their same usernames and avatars wherever they go to be a refugee when the sad day comes so we can pick each other out of the crowd. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than my father in law spending the night for 3 nights

This is so freaking sad, I encourage everyone to use their same usernames and avatars wherever they go to be a refugee when the sad day comes so we can pick each other out of the crowd. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than my father in law spending the night for 3 nights
I’m already on Titans Report (it’s a downgrade) but megaman and HurrayTitans live on.

On Discord - Jake From State Farm, Megaman still represents.

@Gunny

You can become King Mod. The site is yours for the taking!!!

All BS aside, it's been a fun ride. Not really going to miss any of you but I'm sure that feeling is mutual. :p

Incoming having to post 2003 AOL message boards like the jags' site
jags1_crop_north.png

TJ you have seriously run a class act site for a very long time. Very bittersweet to see it go. As you are well aware, Titanium and I too are retiring early and will be moving to our retirement home in AZ in the next few months. First year since 99 that we wont be sitting in the stadium on Sundays though we will be Titan fans for life and will watch from afar.

Am going to miss the tailgating as much as the games I think. The end to an amazing run of good times at the GoTitans tail gates.

Thanks to all those who made this site informative and entertaining.

TJ you have seriously run a class act site for a very long time. Very bittersweet to see it go. As you are well aware, Titanium and I too are retiring early and will be moving to our retirement home in AZ in the next few months. First year since 99 that we wont be sitting in the stadium on Sundays though we will be Titan fans for life and will watch from afar.

Am going to miss the tailgating as much as the games I think. The end to an amazing run of good times at the GoTitans tail gates.

for like a decade went to games knowing tailgate would be the highlite

congrats to you and Trisha Mr. Alan

My thoughts exactly. This place was always a breath of fresh air compared to other communities. Thanks @TitanJeff and enjoy your retirement.

TitansReport and Twitter are the only decent alternatives really.

This literally has really ruined my day. Not in a selfish way but gotitans.com has literally been part of my life. Game days won't be the same. Not sure I have the energy to sign up for another Titans forum.

4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS.

Great job! Enjoy the retirement.

But can we buy it and keep it going?

Did I miss the dark date?

Forgot the IT guys name. He'd pop up when there was an outage.

There's a lot going behind the scenes and TJ put in a lot work to keep this site running. Definitely not as easy as people may think.

Wow, that was unexpected.

I haven't been here as long as some of y'all and I'm not "well known" but it's been 11 years of gotits goodness. Honestly, the only place to talk Titans or football for me.

Thanks for keeping this place going for so long and giving us a place to bitch and moan. (And celebrate occasionally)

Wow, that was unexpected.

I haven't been here as long as some of y'all and I'm not "well known" but it's been 11 years of gotits goodness. Honestly, the only place to talk Titans or football for me.

Thanks for keeping this place going for so long and giving us a place to ***** and moan. (And celebrate occasionally)

You're well known bro.

Latest posts

Back