Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Yup that's him.
If someone wants to take the lead I can help out to keep it alive. I will volunteer the time I can but I am a web administrator for a fairly large large cooperation of 20,000+ concurrent website users.

I don't mind volunteering time to keep this site going. I realize it might not be possible but I will toss my hat into the "keep the site alive" ring.

I don’t have anything really to offer outside some (and not a lot) money to help support.

Im definitely on here often enough to help moderate.

As many others have already said, this is definitely sad. Happy for TJ and his retirement, wish nothing but the best.

It's crazy to think how many hilarious moments and controversies we have all had on this site. Stuff like finding out certain users were living a fake life, creating dumb new logos when we got new jerseys, or the forum legend of someone once squatting 1000 pounds. All hilarious stuff.

Also absolutely the most self aware titans fans anywhere, very honest, mostly fair while still being critical of the team. For sure the best group of titans fans I've seen anywhere online.

It's crazy to think I check this site daily just to see the same usual names and what the banter is all about for the day, if the site is going away I will miss it and everyone that contributed over the years.

....I know it's been thrown around about potentially buying the site by a few people. If anyone is serious about that please also DM me - it seems like a big thing keeping the site going is having that IT contact. One of my best friends is an IT professional and has alot of experience running servers and all that, if I ask for his help, he will help us.

Titan Up

It's crazy to think how many hilarious moments and controversies we have all had on this site. Stuff like finding out certain users were living a fake life, creating dumb new logos when we got new jerseys, or the forum legend of someone once squatting 1000 pounds. All hilarious stuff.
:biglaugh:

Ugh. It’s still sinking in. Kinda like with Dyson at the three yard line…….or Marcus Robertson in the end zone with the Bills and frank reich throwing….or…..when you realized they were going to go with commander Cody……or they really were going to roll with Bucky Richardson…..or they really thought that Ian guy could be the place kicker…..or……..

:tj:

Hope there is someone that can come up and become moderators on this or take over. Will take a lot of work. But best of luck to you in retirement. Having both my parents retired.

Alas, much like Bud Adams, GoTitans will never get to celebrate a Titans Superb Owl victory. Such a shame.

I have to say, even if the Titans do eventually win a Superb Owl, it'll be a little bittersweet since I won't be able to celebrate it here.

Ah well. It's been fun! Enjoy retirement!

I’ve been talking to Jeff about possibly taking it over. Let’s see what shakes out. Been some fun times on here for sure.

If I do take it over though, you should be warned that the first new rule for users will be an arm length requirement. :cool:

I’ve been talking to Jeff about possibly taking it over. Let’s see what shakes out. Been some fun times on here for sure.

If I do take it over though, you should be warned that the first new rule for users will be an arm length requirement. :cool:
No t-rex allowed eh?

Damn, we need to make a pact to use our current avatars on the the next stop we all meet at if it's a message board.

Facebook is tricky because some groups are a bunch of dorks who still think there's hope coming back down 40-10 with 2 mins left..... lol

Great memories on here over the years, the arguments, the conversation, the good, the bad, the delusional.... All made this place great!

@TitanJeff Can I post a link to a facebook group here since we're parting ways with it now anyway?

Latest posts

Back