Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Ugh. It’s still sinking in. Kinda like with Dyson at the three yard line…….or Marcus Robertson in the end zone with the Bills and frank reich throwing….or…..when you realized they were going to go with commander Cody……or they really were going to roll with Bucky Richardson…..or they really thought that Ian guy could be the place kicker…..or……..

:tj:

Howfield. Ian Howfield. That Washington loss still hurts. Does it compare to Buffalo or St Louis? Not really, but it still stings.

Eston and Patrick want to say their goodbyes but they're banned

@TitanJeff
14f6886fb71b5a6e24a40b74b0f41f73.jpg

This thread is so emblematic of the site lol. Completely sidetracked. But I'm just wondering what it's gonna take for someone to pick up where tj is leaving off.

So much enthusiasm that instead of retiring GoTits someone with capital will take it over. Go ahead and change the name of the thread to Titans Jeff Retiring. :)

Man, this really sucks. I missed this thread when it was originally posted and am just seeing it today.

I have been on here for 14 years. I remember signing up for goT after the Titans got rid of the message boards on their site. I was at my first job out of college when I found this site and it was better than the ones on the old Titans site.

I remember pushing hard on here for the Titans to draft Ryan Mallett in the 1st round of the 2011 draft. LOL. It would be funny for all of us to go back and post our all time worst takes we've posted on here.

Thinking out loud and offering as an alternative - I used to have a Titans blog, which I created a Facebook page for. If anyone would be interested, we could use that old page to continue our Titans discussion. I've linked it below.

Flaming Thumbtacks

I'm not trying to promote my page here, I don't make any money off of it. Just sad to see goT go and trying to offer an alternative.

If you're interested, join and come post about anything Titans related that's on your mind. Let me know if you guys find another board that you've found that may be another option.

Latest posts

Back