Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Man, this really sucks. I missed this thread when it was originally posted and am just seeing it today.

I have been on here for 14 years. I remember signing up for goT after the Titans got rid of the message boards on their site. I was at my first job out of college when I found this site and it was better than the ones on the old Titans site.

I remember pushing hard on here for the Titans to draft Ryan Mallett in the 1st round of the 2011 draft. LOL. It would be funny for all of us to go back and post our all time worst takes we've posted on here.

Thinking out loud and offering as an alternative - I used to have a Titans blog, which I created a Facebook page for. If anyone would be interested, we could use that old page to continue our Titans discussion. I've linked it below.

Flaming Thumbtacks

I'm not trying to promote my page here, I don't make any money off of it. Just sad to see goT go and trying to offer an alternative.

If you're interested, join and come post about anything Titans related that's on your mind. Let me know if you guys find another board that you've found that may be another option.
Are you the same flaming thumbtacks that pops up on TitansReport?
Someone has that as their poster ID.

images

Man, this really sucks. I missed this thread when it was originally posted and am just seeing it today.

I have been on here for 14 years. I remember signing up for goT after the Titans got rid of the message boards on their site. I was at my first job out of college when I found this site and it was better than the ones on the old Titans site.

I remember pushing hard on here for the Titans to draft Ryan Mallett in the 1st round of the 2011 draft. LOL. It would be funny for all of us to go back and post our all time worst takes we've posted on here.

Thinking out loud and offering as an alternative - I used to have a Titans blog, which I created a Facebook page for. If anyone would be interested, we could use that old page to continue our Titans discussion. I've linked it below.

Flaming Thumbtacks

I'm not trying to promote my page here, I don't make any money off of it. Just sad to see goT go and trying to offer an alternative.

If you're interested, join and come post about anything Titans related that's on your mind. Let me know if you guys find another board that you've found that may be another option.

Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that, once it actually happens...

Seriously, lots of great times here. Hope I see most of you around somewhere even though I don’t associate with any titans social media anymore.

Are you the same flaming thumbtacks that pops up on TitansReport?
Someone has that as their poster ID.
No, not me.

The blog was originally supposed to be Titans satire, thus using a name that other teams use to make fun of us. But that never materialized. I just used it for a time to post Titans memes, many of which I found right here on goT.

Just want to say, been checking out Titans Report as the potential alternative when/if GT can’t be saved.

it sucks comparatively.

TJ, try to find a way to get this thing passed off to someone else.

Whatever secondary site most here migrate too, please let us know.
IF I have to go to a different site , I'd like to go to one that most from here will be going to.

Respectfully
Afc46

Whatever secondary site most here migrate too, please let us know.
IF I have to go to a different site , I'd like to go to one that most from here will be going to.

Respectfully
Afc46
Be a GoTits tirade bomb… other sites couldn’t handle the banter and thread hijacks (my favorite thing many of you do so well), taking a train off the rails. I am game till getting a boot though. Show me the town and i will do my best to leave the horses tethered. Just hard to fathom someone asking for my guns and me complying. GoTits has been great at leveling punishment for my transgressions. I respect the mods for keeping a clean site here- cross a personal line, read for a while. Doubt the leash will be so long elsewhere.

I don't post anymore, but regularly check up on the site for titans info and a good laugh. I would definitely contribute to someone else taking over the site, seems like there's a few capable and willing to make it happen. What's the price tag?

I don't post anymore, but regularly check up on the site for titans info and a good laugh. I would definitely contribute to someone else taking over the site, seems like there's a few capable and willing to make it happen. What's the price tag?
images

A brazillion dollars

Sorry to hear the site is closing down. Thanks for being here for us. That other site Titans report has a whole lot of Douchebags on it so pretty sure I'm never signing up there. Everyone on that board seems to dislike our quarterback and there's a shit load of far-left morons there talking politics. They seem very uncivil.

Sorry to hear the site is closing down. That other site Titans report has a whole lot of Douchebags on it so pretty sure I'm never signing up there. Everyone on that board seems to dislike our quarterback and there's a **** load of far-left morons there talking politics and they seem very uncivil.
The echos are real over there.

Latest posts

Back