Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Damn, we need to make a pact to use our current avatars on the the next stop we all meet at if it's a message board.

Facebook is tricky because some groups are a bunch of dorks who still think there's hope coming back down 40-10 with 2 mins left..... lol

Great memories on here over the years, the arguments, the conversation, the good, the bad, the delusional.... All made this place great!

@TitanJeff Can I post a link to a facebook group here since we're parting ways with it now anyway?
Sure. We used to have one I created when we were hacked ages ago. I think I deleted it as I don’t FB anymore. See if it’s available.

Damn, we need to make a pact to use our current avatars on the the next stop we all meet at if it's a message board.

Facebook is tricky because some groups are a bunch of dorks who still think there's hope coming back down 40-10 with 2 mins left..... lol

Great memories on here over the years, the arguments, the conversation, the good, the bad, the delusional.... All made this place great!

@TitanJeff Can I post a link to a facebook group here since we're parting ways with it now anyway?
I know I’m part of a CA Titans fans group. Don’t post there much but they all share the different game meet ups all over the state. I went to the SD one a couple times, I’ve got to look for the Oxnard/Ventura one.

"Tennessee Titans Elite" on Facebook has the most members between all.

Sure. We used to have one I created when we were hacked ages ago. I think I deleted it as I don’t FB anymore. See if it’s available.

What was that one's name? I know there was one called I love the Tennessee Titans I was first part of in early 2010's, but it either got deleted by the creator or FB stripped it for bullying & etc.

"Tennessee Titans Elite" on Facebook has the most members between all.

What was that one's name? I know there was one called I love the Tennessee Titans I was first part of in early 2010's, but it either got deleted by the creator or FB stripped it for bullying & etc.
Bullying? What kinda beta chit is that?

General TitanJeff Patton, as supreme commander of the Titan allied forces, I have decided I do not accept your resignation; nor do I accept the chicanery of a retirement when the stakes are so high in Tennessee. I implore you, look at the actions on the Houston front! View the damage from afar in Indianapolis, and the troops searching for answers in Jacksonville. No sir! Your country needs you now! More than during the Vrabel era. The President has armed you with Boyd and Ridley and dang it! General TitanJeff you will carry us to victory!

Just logged in to see what everyone was saying about the Levis/Duddy alleged video, and now I'm sad, but not for the reason I thought it would be.

a video was "leaked" (I am sure we can guess which attention hungry person leaked it) of them doing the nasty.

I'm actually kind of serious that his performance in this video could probably answer the question if he's our QB of the future or not for me

Congratulations TJ on a well earned retirement. Wish you good health and happiness in the next chapter in your life. Totally understand re-prioritizing your time and other investments, especially as you relocate.

Thank you for all the time, energy, money and endless sacrifice you gave to keep this site going. GoTians.com has been part of my daily life for the past 19 years. I truly consider it a blessing. There won’t be another like it again.

I hope you will maintain contact and always remain a Titan.

While my own activity on here has dwindled over the years, it was always a goto place for catching up on Titans and football news (and other random crap at times).
I enjoyed the mix of knowledgeable football minds and absolute lunatics (no one mentioned, no one forgotten).

Enjoy retirement @TitanJeff and go chase those eagles and albatrosses (albatri? o_O).

Latest posts

Back