Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This news sucks been here since 2008 my other account got ban for making fun of Marc Marianis leg injury (dude was so overrated here).

Anyways hopely we have a place to go rip gotitans.

Guess I’ve kind of unofficially been updating how TitansReport is.

ive already said how much they suck overall.
But they also have moderators that clearly love the company of a couple regulars and unequally enforce any kind of rule standards.

definitely a s**thole in comparison to GT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that we have a couple of entrepreneurs on here who are talking with Jeff about taking it over. Waiting for any news.
I’m still talking to Jeff about it, but he and I have both been on vacation so it’s been slow going. Will keep y’all posted if anything materializes.

Sidenote: Moab is freaking awesome

MOABAFAM.JPG

they tend to get evil doers attention

Well I guess all good things eventually come to an end. I signed up back in 2009. Been a great site to keep up with news and the fans perspective.

Looks like I’ve got $5000 moolah. I’ll throw that into a hat for a new site… lol

Hope this is ok @TitanJeff , if not please delete the post.

I have a site replacement sandbox to test with, if I could get some people to sign up and mess around then let me know any issues I'd appreciate it. The signup process won't send you an email so let me know on here when you do sign up, no domain purchased so no way to send mail at this time.

https://forum-test.badden.com
(may get SSL error for now, ignore that and proceed at the bottom)

This is for testing posting, pictures, etc. and for feedback on what can be changed/fixed. Thank you in advance, and this will only be used if keeping this site is not an option. Need to get some of the bugs worked out if we are to use it.

Hope this is ok @TitanJeff , if not please delete the post.

I have a site replacement sandbox to test with, if I could get some people to sign up and mess around then let me know any issues I'd appreciate it. The signup process won't send you an email so let me know on here when you do sign up, no domain purchased so no way to send mail at this time.

https://forum-test.badden.com
(may get SSL error for now, ignore that and proceed at the bottom)

This is for testing posting, pictures, etc. and for feedback on what can be changed/fixed. Thank you in advance, and this will only be used if keeping this site is not an option. Need to get some of the bugs worked out if we are to use it.
Signed up , no confirmation email received.
Will keep checking out new site.

Latest posts

Back