Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Well I guess all good things eventually come to an end. I signed up back in 2009. Been a great site to keep up with news and the fans perspective.

Looks like I’ve got $5000 moolah. I’ll throw that into a hat for a new site… lol
I've been on here since 2011 and also have $5000 moolah (do we top out at 5k?), and have never understood what moolah is. Can we cash it out for a gift card at the Titans online store or PSL's?

I've been on here since 2011 and also have $5000 moolah (do we top out at 5k?), and have never understood what moolah is. Can we cash it out for a gift card at the Titans online store or PSL's?
A couple years ago the moolah for everyone was reset to 5K.
You used to earn some with each post or react you receive.
Then you could bet it in the betting section of the forum. Direct poster bets or proposed open bets along with the weekly spread.

Only value is bragging rights among the posters and not the amount but winning over another person. It’s about domination more than anything, lol.

Seems functionally working.

I made a post, “like” is the only option, but works.

I don’t think the “reply” maintained the original post, but tagged the person you are replying to.

Yeah no emails will be sent for now, for this testing site you can put in anything for an email address. That's a whole other part of the process that requires a mail server for the new domain that's chosen. We will call that phase 2 since that will require purchasing services.

Seems gotitans2.com and touchdowntitans.com are in the lead.

Yeah no emails will be sent for now, for this testing site you can put in anything for an email address. That's a whole other part of the process that requires a mail server for the new domain that's chosen. We will call that phase 2 since that will require purchasing services.

Seems gotitans2.com and touchdowntitans.com are in the lead.
Thanks for this!

It says my username has already been taken? How's that even possible. Which one of you fools entered in DoubleBlue lol
someone did sign up with it, but message me privately a new temporary password and I'll change it. If anyone gets their name taken from here, I'll fix that up.

Early stages of the thirst for power
HAHA!

F83082167B125763AF32693A6775E9C8280040AC

So everything looks different, but yet all the data is the same. Do we have a new owner?

No, Jeff is still currently the owner. The server got hacked several times yesterday via holes in very outdated PHP. So only getting to talk to Jeff a quick second after the first hack, I moved everything to another one of my servers and updated to latest build of the forum software and latest PHP

No, Jeff is still currently the owner. The server got hacked several times yesterday via holes in very outdated PHP. So only getting to talk to Jeff a quick second after the first hack, I moved everything to another one of my servers and updated to latest build of the forum software and latest PHP
How much do you pay a month for hosting this? I'll pitch in

Latest posts

Back