Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they better or worse than Facebook Titans?
After we beat the Ravens, a mod went to their page and announced anyone brigading would be banned from r/titans.

made no announcement on r/titans about it. I called it a pussy way to conduct business and was banned. So do with that as you will.

After we beat the Ravens, a mod went to their page and announced anyone brigading would be banned from r/titans.

made no announcement on r/titans about it. I called it a ***** way to conduct business and was banned. So do with that as you will.

It seems like they are quick to ban

You guys decide which direction you'd like to go. I think Shoutbox is a problem for some more than others.

If you decide to go the Discord or Reddit route, I can link to it from this site. If someone comes up with another alternative, I'm open to it.

You guys decide which direction you'd like to go. I think Shoutbox is a problem for some more than others.

If you decide to go the Discord or Reddit route, I can link to it from this site. If someone comes up with another alternative, I'm open to it.
If I had to choose, it would be discord.

There may be a way I could embed Discord but there would be no way to include avatars or even the same usernames.

It would probably be best for someone to set it up and manage it and I can provide a link from here.

Just wanted to say the Shoutbox has been working fine.

Also, you may want to change the name of it to @GoT box since he is the main topic of conversation there most days :p

Hey @TitanJeff

In case you are not aware, the site has, at times today, been extremely slow.

More specifically:

The site will be running fine, no issues at all. Then, it will not work at all. No blank pages, error messages, or anything like that. You will click on something and it goes nowhere. This lasts for a few minutes then everything is back to normal.

It appears we've been having some server issues of late. It hangs and then will reboot the system to correct. It's happened to me a few times the last few days.

I'll talk to Mike about what we need to do to fix.

@TitanJeff can we get a panda emoji?

1f43c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back