Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Months ago, I mentioned this forum is running an old version of software which means things like Shoutbox may not always work properly. It continues to work for some while others have issues.

There’s nothing I can do that hasn’t been done to keep old tech operational. The Reddit option remains if enough wanted to make the jump.

Really? Worse than Twitter, the place grown adults go and behave like middle school mean girls. That is saying a lot.

That non sense is easy to avoid. I follow the people I want and never read the comments.

You follow r/politics or r/news and no matter how relevant the story is, the top comments are always puns or facetious in nature and void of any real discussion.

I'll show you.

Reddit is pretty much a standard layout. I can adjust the cover image but there's not much else. We would have the option to take it private if that's a concern.

Someone here set up a Discord a while back. I forget who. I can link to it from here if that's a better option. Otherwise, I got nuttin'.

This is the post

Secretly recorded audio of Trump’s sister prompts new call for investigation into his admission to Penn

Fairly important topic of discussion. Two comments in, they are talking about taking an IQ test with the Rex from Toy Story.

Secretly recorded audio of Trump’s sister prompts new call for investigation into his admission to Penn : politics

I’m still waiting for him to take an IQ test with Rex Tillerson. Or anyone he’s talked **** about, really.

level 3
starrpamph

3 hours ago

Or Rex from toy story

Yah, I see what you mean. that stuff is on Twitter too, that looks a lot like #Resistance Twitter. Like Krassenstein level stuff.

Not that MAGA twitter is any better. They are basically mirrors of each other, tweeting out mindless crap and doing their lame "Follow-back" and "Boosting" crap.

Reddit is pretty much a standard layout. I can adjust the cover image but there's not much else. We would have the option to take it private if that's a concern.

Someone here set up a Discord a while back. I forget who. I can link to it from here if that's a better option. Otherwise, I got nuttin'.

I think it was @titanfanatic

I am pretty sure he was the one who set up a chat room someone, not sure if it is the one you are referring to though.

Honestly though, the shoutbox is not that bad. if you are having issues then just refresh the screen and you are fine.

I don’t really think it’s a privacy thing.

honestly, we’d probably attract a lot of attention from r/titans and those guys are losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back