Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We uninstalled Shoutbox yesterday and reinstalled again with the original version. It's still broken but we know it isn't Shoutbox and has to be something else.

The investigation continues.

I hope y'all at least have some way of being social from afar... other than the shoutbox........ if not, y'all are in some deep trouble - Ted Kaczynski style

Please expect some down time sometime today as I will be swapping from Ngnix to Apache to see if that resolves it. Downtime will be no more then one hour and no posts will be lost in the process.

Please expect some down time sometime today as I will be swapping from Ngnix to Apache to see if that resolves it. Downtime will be no more then one hour and no posts will be lost in the process.

Due to some issues moving from Nginx to Apache, this swap will happen tomorrow.

Why would the server moving result in Firefox and chrome saying the site was now malicious and hackers were trying to steal data

I used to enjoy that back in the day...

some stooler fag threatened to find me and beat me up... stupid penis slurping pizzburgH idiot. Same site I stole my original Maddox avatar from

I used to enjoy that back in the day...

some stooler fag threatened to find me and beat me up... stupid penis slurping pizzburgH idiot. Same site I stole my original Maddox avatar from

In recent years we have had some fun trolling the people at www.duvalpride.com (Jags site, aka DP)

@Thaddeus43 @8and8 and @JCBRAVE have all been banned from there lol

The people at DP are an extra special kind of dumb

They also do not merge threads much. So they end up with a ton of threads on the same thing which clutters up the site.

Makes me appreciate @TitanJeff keeping a lid on that stuff here

yeah that was fun back in the day... their hatred for the Titans is amusing

understandable from their perspective but still hilarious

In recent years we have had some fun trolling the people at www.duvalpride.com (Jags site, aka DP)

@Thaddeus43 @8and8 and @JCBRAVE have all been banned from there lol

The people at DP are an extra special kind of dumb

They also do not merge threads much. So they end up with a ton of threads on the same thing which clutters up the site.

Makes me appreciate @TitanJeff keeping a lid on that stuff here
That forum was awful

Im glad I was banned

Bunch of Tiger lovers

Why would the server moving result in Firefox and chrome saying the site was now malicious and hackers were trying to steal data
It was happening to me as well. I think Mike had yet to set up a couple of things and has since. No one should be getting that error any more. If you do, post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back