Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where we are currently:
• Post ratings are now working (thanks, Luke).
• The forum software has been updated.
• Shoutbox has been fixed (for most).
• Everyone should be able to upload again.
• Fixed the registration issue.

We have a to do list which includes:
• A new dark style coming soon.

If you run into any issues, please post them in this thread. Big thanks to @Mike for getting us back in the saddle.

Reminder: if you run into an issue, report it here. If possible, tell me the device you're using and browser.

Also, it's very cool if you can take a screen shot.

I will say, anytime this site crashes or is having issues my Facebook friends list seems to increase

It's cool how that works

• Shoutbox has been fixed.

• Post ratings is still broken.
• Some of the titles in the newest replies sidebar block are bold (front page only).

If you run into any issues, please post them in this thread. Big thanks to @Mike for getting us back in the saddle.

you know i would rate this as Informative..

Thanks @TitanJeff and @Mike!

Ohh, I look forward to the dark version of gotitans.

I noticed when Mike was working on the forum a little while back, there was a drop down menu with different "style" options which changed the looks of the whole forum. Is that something that can done in the future? Maybe have a few options to choose from along with dark?

I noticed when Mike was working on the forum a little while back, there was a drop down menu with different "style" options which changed the looks of the whole forum. Is that something that can done in the future? Maybe have a few options to choose from along with dark?
That drop down is the style selector. It gives members the option of choosing this style or the dark version once ready.

More can be added as time and money allows. My focus now is getting this style fully functional again.

I need platform and browser info for @Mike to troubleshoot.

The chat and twitter are loading fine for most so, without more information, there's little we can do.

Closed the original as it was getting extremely long.
• Shoutbox has been fixed.

• Post ratings is still broken.
• Some of the titles in the newest replies sidebar block are bold (front page only).

and @Mike

First, excellent work getting things back so far. I did not expect it to come back until sometime today. Thank you.

I too am having issues with the Shoutbox. Same as before where it comes up as black until I post something. And I need to post something to get the Shoutbox to advance.

This happens in Chrome both on mobile (Latest Android OS) and on PC -- Windows 10. I have tried clearing browsing history on both, rebooted, and still have this issue.

The Shoutbox does however work on Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 on the same PC that Chrome does not work on.

View attachment 12169

and @Mike

I too am having issues with the Shoutbox. Same as before where it comes up as black until I post something. And I need to post something to get the Shoutbox to advance.
I appreciate the detail. Hopefully, Mike can talk to the chat's author and get some feedback and the same author is looking into the post ratings add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back