Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting randomly logged off and have to log back in. This is a problem that seems to come and go...been doing it even before the forum was hacked.

Chrome for mobile.

Pump the brakes a bit.

The issue is that they show up, and you get credited for it. But it doesn't show up on the post. I think the author might be here tinkering and will hopefully find a solution.

Guys, as I already posted a bit ago. All other addons other than post rating are currently disabled until we can troubleshoot the post rating bug down.

The add-on which pushes mobile devices to the mobile style version is off right now, folks.

Maybe everyone should just go to bed and let the forum elves come in and do their thing tonight.

I like the new font. Or maybe my eyes are working better. Seems easier to read
What new font? I don't think we've changed fonts. ;)

Nothing new to report this morning. We're still waiting on the author of the post ratings/chat add-ons to come by and try to tell us why post ratings isn't working properly and why some of you are still having issues with chat. Until he's finished, we have to strip down the forum to insure another add-on feature isn't interfering.

Mike or I will update this thread if there is any news to share. We'll reopen the thread at that time.

Update: Friday at 6 pm central.

The author of Shoutbox and the Post Ratings add-on hasn't been able to come by to check things out so we're going to roll "as is" through the weekend and give it another shot on Monday.

If you are experiencing problems with anything, go through this thread to see if any of the suggested issues may work for you. If not, there's little we can do until we do more add-on updates.

I will update this thread if anything new happens.

Whatever update was made - this is the longest I've been able to directly access the forums in well over a year.
Ready to bring back Tuesday Night Poker!

@JCBRAVE: it's kind of tiny but it looks like an older version of your logo. I think that's been going on for a few who update their avatars a lot and usually corrects itself in a short time.

We're working on an updated version of this style which should correct a lot of these types of issues once we make the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back